• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Marijuana Legalization

At this point they are pot stores/dispensaries. The breakthrough will come when pot is no longer a Schedule 1 narcotic. If it's completely legalized by the feds, then it might be sold other places than currently.
Rj, you ready to start planting your own home grown?

What's interesting to me is how any of the New England states can keep from legalizing. It's different when it takes you a couple hours or more to get to a border, there with two states already legal might as well have all states legal.

Nah, but it's legal on free exchanges so I was hoping I could cop some rj og kush

Are there differences in the legalized states so far or are they all dispensaries?

You can grow 6 plants a year in Colorado for personal use. Washington only allows growing 15 plants for medicinal purposes.

Jeff Sessions: ‘We’re Seeing Real Violence’ Thanks to Marijuana Legalization

“I don’t think America is going to be a better place when people of all ages, and particularly young people, are smoking pot,” Sessions said to gathered reporters at the Department of Justice . “I believe it’s an unhealthy practice, and current levels of THC in marijuana are very high compared to what they were a few years ago, and we’re seeing real violence around that.” The stats don’t necessarily bear that out: A 2014 study showed no increase in violent crime and “some evidence of decreasing rates of some types of violent crime, namely homicide and assault.”

Seems like low hanging fruit for Trump the Populist to just support legalization, maybe do one of his grand EO's. Eliminating MJ arrests conveniently lowers the crime rate, so he could claim that as a win.

Plus, people like to smoke pot and they would sorta kinda like Trump a little cause he legalized it, man

Sessions will likely be the worst AG in decades. He will happily put more people in jail for pot. Trump is for going after states that have made it legal.

Seems like low hanging fruit for Trump the Populist to just support legalization, maybe do one of his grand EO's. Eliminating MJ arrests conveniently lowers the crime rate, so he could claim that as a win.

Plus, people like to smoke pot and they would sorta kinda like Trump a little cause he legalized it, man

But then we might not need private prisons...

I wonder how much money Schumer gets from pizza industry lobbyists?

I wonder how much money Schumer gets from pizza industry lobbyists?

Wkn10dF.jpg

Back