• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Son of Stormfront founder renounces white nationalism politics

I think David Duke was a registered Dem up until the 90s. I don't recall the Clinton's ever being asked to disavow.

Do you have a citation for this? He ran for office as a Democrat in the 70s, but I can't find anything that mentions the 90s (or any tacit endorsement from the Clintons).

Do you have a citation for this? He ran for office as a Democrat in the 70s, but I can't find anything that mentions the 90s (or any tacit endorsement from the Clintons).

Was there any tacit endorsement from Trump? And yet Trump was hounded by the media for a week or more demanding he disavow, as if a candidate with millions of supporters is responsible for every nutjob out there.

I think David Duke was a registered Dem up until the 90s. I don't recall the Clinton's ever being asked to disavow.
You don't seem to understand the connection. I dgaf if Trump claims or disavows the racist white nationalists. What is most important and relevant to me is that they have basically claimed responsibility for him and his entire political ideology, and there is a factual timeline of events that backs up their claim.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

bob is so ignorant of what he posts that he doesn't realize that Duke ran for the Senate as a REPUBLICAN THIS YEAR. He also ran for LA Governor as a Republican.

bob is so ignorant of what he posts that he doesn't realize that Duke ran for the Senate as a REPUBLICAN THIS YEAR. He also ran for LA Governor as a Republican.

My comment makes clear he was no longer a Dem so you're not making sense.

I like how she apparently didn't bother to read the article she griped about, which was written by David Horowitz. http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/

All these dishonesties and flim-flam excuses pale by comparison with the consequences Kristol and his “Never Trump” cohorts are willing to risk by splitting the Republican vote. Obama has provided America’s mortal enemy, Iran, with a path to nuclear weapons, $150 billion dollars, and the freedom to develop intercontinental ballistic missiles to deliver the lethal payloads. Trump has promised to abandon the Iran deal, while Hillary Clinton and all but a handful of Democrats have supported this treachery from start to finish. Kristol is now one of their allies.

I am a Jew who has never been to Israel and has never been a Zionist in the sense of believing that Jews can rid themselves of Jew hatred by having their own nation state. But half of world Jewry now lives in Israel, and the enemies whom Obama and Hillary have empowered — Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, ISIS, and Hamas — have openly sworn to exterminate the Jews. I am also an American (and an American first), whose country is threatened with destruction by the same enemies. To weaken the only party that stands between the Jews and their annihilation, and between America and the forces intent on destroying her, is a political miscalculation so great and a betrayal so profound as to not be easily forgiven.

quite the nuanced take, this guy

the enemies whom Obama and Hillary have empowered — Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, ISIS, and Hamas

There were Jews who were complicit with Nazis to save themselves.

I like how she apparently didn't bother to read the article she griped about, which was written by David Horowitz.

I like how you didn't bother to read the article originally posted:

And yes, I realize that a Jew, David Horowitz, Black Panther groupie turned pro-white race hustler, wrote the piece.

I like how she apparently didn't bother to read the article she griped about, which was written by David Horowitz. http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/

All these dishonesties and flim-flam excuses pale by comparison with the consequences Kristol and his “Never Trump” cohorts are willing to risk by splitting the Republican vote. Obama has provided America’s mortal enemy, Iran, with a path to nuclear weapons, $150 billion dollars, and the freedom to develop intercontinental ballistic missiles to deliver the lethal payloads. Trump has promised to abandon the Iran deal, while Hillary Clinton and all but a handful of Democrats have supported this treachery from start to finish. Kristol is now one of their allies.

I am a Jew who has never been to Israel and has never been a Zionist in the sense of believing that Jews can rid themselves of Jew hatred by having their own nation state. But half of world Jewry now lives in Israel, and the enemies whom Obama and Hillary have empowered — Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, ISIS, and Hamas — have openly sworn to exterminate the Jews. I am also an American (and an American first), whose country is threatened with destruction by the same enemies. To weaken the only party that stands between the Jews and their annihilation, and between America and the forces intent on destroying her, is a political miscalculation so great and a betrayal so profound as to not be easily forgiven.

Yes but mydeaconhand has his hands full trying to figure out

"A Nazi-themed Facebook group that called for the “execution” of Jews and African Americans has led to the expulsion of five Boulder, Colorado, high school students in an unusual case of “alt-right” hate speech spreading to teens in a liberal city."

This info on Iran may have not been on our liberal warriors radar. Perhaps they should start a facebook page?

Except that article is totally full of shit. Iran was getting close to having enough enriched uranium to make a bomb. The deal took 98% of Iran's enriched uranium from them. It also took 2/3 of their centrifuges form them. The nuclear reactor that was capable of creating a bomb was filled with cement. It is inoperable.

The have 2% of the uranium needed for a bomb and they nowhere near the amount of centrifuges needed to create more.

There is no way for Iran to create a nuclear weapon. Only morons think Iran's nuclear program hasn't been decimated.

Except that article is totally full of shit. Iran was getting close to having enough enriched uranium to make a bomb. The deal took 98% of Iran's enriched uranium from them. It also took 2/3 of their centrifuges form them. The nuclear reactor that was capable of creating a bomb was filled with cement. It is inoperable.

The have 2% of the uranium needed for a bomb and they nowhere near the amount of centrifuges needed to create more.

There is no way for Iran to create a nuclear weapon. Only morons think Iran's nuclear program hasn't been decimated.

how much would they have in 10 years when the deal expires with no real way of keeping them to the deal? why was a deal needed? also how much uranium are you comfortable with them having that is capable for a bomb before you would be worried?

Without the deal they would have a bomb NOW.

A deal was ABSOLUTELY needed.

I could care less if they have a few pounds of uranium. They don't have enough to make a cap gun. Before the deal they had enough for a bomb or two.

Without the deal they would have a bomb NOW.

A deal was ABSOLUTELY needed.

I could care less if they have a few pounds of uranium. They don't have enough to make a cap gun. Before the deal they had enough for a bomb or two.

ok so let me get this straight as I am the dumb one here.
they have only 2% needed to make a bomb now so we are morons for worrying about it.
we now have a deal ( that can not be verified or enforced unless the self report essentially ) so we are morons for worrying
But without this deal that was made a year ago they would have a BOMB by NOW????
So we gave them 150 billion dollars in cash so we can not trace where that money goes
This deal is for 10 years?

Back