• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Son of Stormfront founder renounces white nationalism politics

ok so let me get this straight as I am the dumb one here.
they have only 2% needed to make a bomb now so we are morons for worrying about it.
we now have a deal ( that can not be verified or enforced unless the self report essentially ) so we are morons for worrying- Wrong there are teams of international inspectors in Iran than can inspect at any time
But without this deal that was made a year ago they would have a BOMB by NOW???? Yes, if they wanted one
So we gave them 150 billion dollars in cash so we can not trace where that money goes It's THEIR money that we had frozen due to sanctions.
This deal is for 10 years?
Actually fifteen years that they won't be able to create a bomb and then would take years to get back to where they we before the agreement.

I like how you didn't bother to read the article originally posted:

Definitely busted me there. I went straight to the article. Her entire point is undermined by her caveat, which is to basically call out Horowitz as a race-traitor, ironically enough.

Actually fifteen years that they won't be able to create a bomb and then would take years to get back to where they we before the agreement.

ok but when the 15 years is past will they be any closer than 2%

And if what you said is accurate they will be able to have a nuclear bomb 9 months after the deal expires it they stick to the deal and the inspections catch any disobeying?

so if this were or is true I would not have an issue with it. I think what has everyone pissed is it would require us putting a lot of faith in a regime that has and is engaging in puppet wars to harm our soldiers interest and lawyers.

Is the risk worth the return?

ok but when the 15 years is past will they be any closer than 2% NO

And if what you said is accurate they will be able to have a nuclear bomb 9 months after the deal expires it they stick to the deal and the inspections catch any disobeying?
It took them nearly a DECADE to get to that point. It would take them YEARS to get to back to where they were. If they try to rebuild during the pact, we will know immediately. The infrastructure is difficult to build and easy to figure out that they are trying.

Our choices were to do nothing and let them have a nuclear bombs now or make it impossible for Iran to get any for at least 15-20 years. Are you so partisan and hate Obama so much that you'd rather have a nuclear Iran NOW than to say this was a good idea?

It took them nearly a DECADE to get to that point. It would take them YEARS to get to back to where they were. If they try to rebuild during the pact, we will know immediately. The infrastructure is difficult to build and easy to figure out that they are trying.

Our choices were to do nothing and let them have a nuclear bombs now or make it impossible for Iran to get any for at least 15-20 years. Are you so partisan and hate Obama so much that you'd rather have a nuclear Iran NOW than to say this was a good idea?

I disagree that this would be or should be our best option. Kicking the can down the road and lifting sanctions so they can become stronger economically is dangerous.

I would reserve the partisan comments because it really makes you look like you are a moron considering.... well considering just about everything that comes out of you

What's truly moronic is to think that keeping Iran from having a nuke is a bad idea. There's no deal that could have guaranteed Iran would never get a nuclear. Only morons think this would be possible.

But you did answer my question. You hate Obama so much that a deal McCain, Colin Powell, Bill Gates, Lindsey Graham, Lamar Alexander and multiple Bush 41 and Reagan defense people saying it was a great deal.

Yes but mydeaconhand has his hands full trying to figure out

"A Nazi-themed Facebook group that called for the “execution” of Jews and African Americans has led to the expulsion of five Boulder, Colorado, high school students in an unusual case of “alt-right” hate speech spreading to teens in a liberal city."

This info on Iran may have not been on our liberal warriors radar. Perhaps they should start a facebook page?
What do Iran or Israel have to do with this thread, besides white American nationalists wanting to send Muslims and Jews back to those places?

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Back