• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Orange County GOP Headquarters

Democrats started a gofundme campaign to re-open the Orange County hq.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...aign-to-raise-money-for-firebombed-gop-office

Democrats have launched a GoFundMe campaign to raise $10,000 to help reopen a firebombed Republican county office in North Carolina.

“As Democrats, we are starting this campaign to enable the Orange County, North Carolina Republican office to reopen as soon as possible,” the page says.

Last edited:
Of course they did. No bias though.
Hhfvli.jpg

LOL. Drudge just posts a screen shot of CNN talking heads and you eat it up. His headline even admits it's only one talking head who said that.

That site is awesome.

"LATEST CULTURE BLOGS

'Last Man Standing' Shows How Shooting Sports Can Unite Familes

7.5 Million Won’t Be Celebrating Planned Parenthood’s 100th Birthday

Who Said It: Margaret Sanger or Adolf Hitler?

Teen Vogue: Cecile Richards the 'Most Badass Feminist EVER'

Takedown: NBC Strategically Airs 7 Anti-Trump Shows

Libs Gone Insane: I Want A Person of Color to Play Ryan Seacrest"

Who bombed the office?

Has anyone looked for any Kemba Walker or Al Jefferson jerseys or bobbleheads at the scene? That will help identify the perps pretty easily. #allpoliticalhqsmatter #moderndaykkk #partyofpeace

Political violence is un-American. Should not happen, and I hope the perpetrators are caught quickly. Clinton did the right thing by strongly and quickly condemning the attacks. The rhetoric around this election is getting more and more dangerous. Both factions need to step back from the cliff and rein in their crazy.

Maybe Trump can participate in this by not inciting violence, riots and insurrection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Political violence is un-American.

It should be, but it's been a part of American political history for as long as we've had a country.

I hope the perpetrators are caught and prosecuted to the full extent of the law, this isn't what we are striving to be.

Political violence founded this country. Political violence held this country together.

Maybe Trump can participate in this by not inciting violence, riots and insurrection.

Answer: 29. It took 29 posts. Whoever had 29 in the pool, please come forward and claim your prize.

Answer: 29. It took 29 posts. Whoever had 29 in the pool, please come forward and claim your prize.
Do you think Trump's response to this was responsible? Being that you're so objective and all.

Do you think Trump's response to this was responsible? Being that you're so objective and all.

I'm willing to talk to posters who are able to condemn this cowardly act of violence like an adult would, without pointing the finger at others for what was clearly an unacceptable act. There are several posters with whom I disagree of sufficient character to have done so, and I look forward to a productive conversation with them. You are, of course, welcome to join that list by condemning this act for its own merits, but for reasons that should be beneath someone of your Earthly duration, have not chosen to do so.

I'm willing to talk to posters who are able to condemn this cowardly act of violence like an adult would, without pointing the finger at others for what was clearly an unacceptable act. There are several posters with whom I disagree of sufficient character to have done so, and I look forward to a productive conversation with them. You are, of course, welcome to join that list by condemning this act for its own merits, but for reasons that should be beneath someone of your Earthly duration, have not chosen to do so.

So...it has come to arson, dems? Losers gonna lose.

???

I believe that firebombing the headquarters of your political opponent is a bad idea, and I am willing to say so without apology or qualification. The people that did that are despicable losers.

Seems like a prank that just went a little too far.

So the perpetrators of this act of violence and insurrection, and the perpetrators of the recent mob violence, riots and insurrection in Charlotte ... do you think they are voting for Trump or Clinton?

I believe that firebombing the headquarters of your political opponent is a bad idea, and I am willing to say so without apology or qualification. The people that did that are despicable losers.

agreed and look forward to reading more discussion since: "I'm willing to talk to posters who are able to condemn this cowardly act of violence like an adult would, without pointing the finger at others for what was clearly an unacceptable act."

Back