• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Orange County GOP Headquarters

Ph is like the Muslims that refuse to condemn the radical Muslims, an I right guys? If he would just condemn all the problems would end.

meh, fuck the fucking GOP headquarters in Orange County NC.

I can't wait to see the look on your face when your grandbakers ask you, "Grandpa Bake, where were you during the Ascendency of the American Beta Male? Why didn't you say anything when the Betas gave away what so many had fought and died for? JHC, have you seen the picture of President Obama in those mom jeans trying to throw overhand for the first time in his life? And where the hell is my generation supposed to get $500T dollars? Idiots."

You'll just sit there, slumped over in your standard, single-payer nursing home bed in the open bay, indifferent to flies and dreaming of happier times. You won't respond. It's not because you're afraid to admit you were part of the problem, or are out of answers you are proud of. No, it's because you don't speak Mandarin.

ITT we wait for the facts to cast blame on the GOP firebombing at Clinton supporters (rightfully so) yet we simultaneously insinuate that the conspirators of the Somali Muslim attack are Trump supporters without facts to support that.

Take a step back, guys. We're all better than this. Both of these things are unacceptable no matter the political or ideological affiliation of the perpetrators. It isn't some political pissing match where we posture to get the moral high ground.

Take a step back, guys. We're all better than this. It isn't some political pissing match where we posture to get the moral high ground.

what politics board have you been reading?

I can't wait to see the look on your face when your grandbakers ask you, "Grandpa Bake, where were you during the Ascendency of the American Beta Male? Why didn't you say anything when the Betas gave away what so many had fought and died for? JHC, have you seen the picture of President Obama in those mom jeans trying to throw overhand for the first time in his life? And where the hell is my generation supposed to get $500T dollars? Idiots."

You'll just sit there, slumped over in your standard, single-payer nursing home bed in the open bay, indifferent to flies and dreaming of happier times. You won't respond. It's not because you're afraid to admit you were part of the problem, or are out of answers you are proud of. No, it's because you don't speak Mandarin.

:bowrofl: I loled. Good to have you back, seems like we lost you for a while.

:bowrofl: I loled. Good to have you back, seems like we lost you for a while.
Someday all this fear mongering will be justified and then he will be vindicated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Someday all this fear mongering will be justified and then he will be vindicated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I dont know, I figured jhmd was laying low in disbelief that his party - the one full of patriots and deep-thinking economic experts like Paul Ryan with leadership skills far surpassing community organizers and mealy-mouthed bleeding hearts who eschew hard work for freebies - could end up in complete disarray with no sign of a clear leader except for a populist snake-oil salesman bereft of ideas or morals and the leadership skills of a mafia boss.

Yet here he is chiding local-yokel Tarheel kids throwing Molotov cocktails at a room full of yard signs.

oh please. You can take your hands off your hearts for a moment while I troll jhmd, then get back to your solemn condemnation of this vicious attack.

ITT we wait for the facts to cast blame on the GOP firebombing at Clinton supporters (rightfully so) yet we simultaneously insinuate that the conspirators of the Somali Muslim attack are Trump supporters without facts to support that.

Take a step back, guys. We're all better than this. Both of these things are unacceptable no matter the political or ideological affiliation of the perpetrators. It isn't some political pissing match where we posture to get the moral high ground.

Are you saying that you don't know if the members of the white nationalist Crusaders organization who planned the bombing are Trump voters or not?

If so, that's fair.

But it's false to equate what we don't know about these events. The Feds know who was planning to bomb the Somali apartments, they know why, they had an undercover operative in the organization.

We don't know anything yet about the GOP office bombers.

Are you saying that you don't know if the members of the white nationalist Crusaders organization who planned the bombing are Trump voters or not?

He's waiting for the facts to come in. You should try it some time.

Back