• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Orange County GOP Headquarters

at some point we went full post-irony

I would suggest it would be the part where the poster who swallowed the "hands-up, don't shoot", Duke LAX rape, UVA Rape , and the "It was just a book!" hoaxes, chided others about rushing to judgment. That, to this reporter, was ironic.

Are you saying that you don't know if the members of the white nationalist Crusaders organization who planned the bombing are Trump voters or not?

If so, that's fair.

But it's false to equate what we don't know about these events. The Feds know who was planning to bomb the Somali apartments, they know why, they had an undercover operative in the organization.

We don't know anything yet about the GOP office bombers.

At least one of them is a Trump supporter. http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/curti...uz-guns-crusaders-somali-immigrants-refugees/

"Allen’s Facebook page is filled with anti-Muslim rhetoric and also contains a lengthy post explaining why he was supporting Donald Trump for president. In the post, Allen writes that he supports Trump because “I do not see him as a party member, part of the problem! I do see him as an outsider, bringing a new outlook to the govt.”

Again, no we aren't.

-----

No, we certainly aren't.

1) there is a firebombing of a political office.

2) it gets politicized on a message board and all those who don't express explicit condemnation are accused of defending the act, including obvious joking/trolling.

3) America

Probably not much question which candidate the Oklahoma wackos supported - real question is what role did the rhetoric and dialogue surrounding refugees and immigration play in their decision. It could very well be that it played no part at all but we don't really know at this point.

Same can be said about the GOP office in Orange County. Seems likely that this was a calculated move from a political opponent but we really don't know at this stage.

I don't really care if people speculate or not about it - both incidents show that there are people out there who will resort to violence to "solve" political issues about which they are passionate. Really just an example of where we are as a political society in 2016.

Not much I can say about this. You have to be a special kind of hatemonger to think that's what I meant.

Because he condemned the attacks, saying he hoped the perpetrators were caught, and you have yet to say anything of the kind, despite posting multiple times on this thread. I'm just trying to understand whether you do or don't condemn them too. Why is that so difficult?

Well at least you admit what I said was true.
That special hate in your heart for me leads you to a dark place.

I just assume a starting point for this discussion is that everybody condemns bombing a building. I wouldn't think anybody would support it.

At least one of them is a Trump supporter. http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/curti...uz-guns-crusaders-somali-immigrants-refugees/

"Allen’s Facebook page is filled with anti-Muslim rhetoric and also contains a lengthy post explaining why he was supporting Donald Trump for president. In the post, Allen writes that he supports Trump because “I do not see him as a party member, part of the problem! I do see him as an outsider, bringing a new outlook to the govt.”

DG3, your response to this fact?

Are you saying that you don't know if the members of the white nationalist Crusaders organization who planned the bombing are Trump voters or not?

If so, that's fair.

He's waiting for the facts to come in. You should try it some time.

The FBI has conducted an eight-month investigation into the two day old attack that is the subject of this thread? That IS breaking news...

Or you can pretend like we were talking about something else. Maybe no one will notice.

I just assume a starting point for this discussion is that everybody condemns bombing a building. I wouldn't think anybody would support it.

you'd think it is obvious. I don't even support bombing Iraqi women and children, let alone Hillsboro.

Lol. I neither hate nor love you. You are electronic words on an electronic page to me, just as I am to you.

Many of your ideas? Those I hate. Particularly your support of the various BLM "protests," like the one in Charlotte, that would lead a reasonable reader to wonder whether you were withholding judgment on the firebombing so you could hedge a little on the off chance it was another offshoot of a BLM "protest."

More hateful rhetoric from Junebug. Sad!

Back