• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Orange County GOP Headquarters

Trump already blamed Hillary supporters.

Will Clinton disavow her out of control supporters?

She already has. She answered in a measured and responsible way. Trump's, meanwhile message was dangerously devoid of caution in the absence of fact.

Hillary Clinton ‏@HillaryClinton
The attack on the Orange County HQ @NCGOP office is horrific and unacceptable. Very grateful that everyone is safe.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
Animals representing Hillary Clinton and Dems in North Carolina just firebombed our office in Orange County because we are winning @NCGOP

She already has. She answered in a measured and responsible way. Trump's, meanwhile message was dangerously devoid of caution in the absence of fact.

Hillary Clinton ‏@HillaryClinton
The attack on the Orange County HQ @NCGOP office is horrific and unacceptable. Very grateful that everyone is safe.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
Animals representing Hillary Clinton and Dems in North Carolina just firebombed our office in Orange County because we are winning @NCGOP

A fun game is to take the names off those tweets and see if anyone can figure out which one belongs to each candidate.

This was a disgraceful act.

sailor has been totally silent about the group of white guys who were planning to bomb and shoot an entire apartment building of innocent Somali Muslims.

The Washington Post, NY Times and Fox News all mention this on the front pages but none give it much play. Quite surprising about Fox.

Had it been the other way around....

Trump again shows why my vote for him will be more about keeping the witch out of the White House than on the merits of his candidacy. The man can't control his mouth.

They were clearly all three. As are you.

sailor, I just want to say you're okay in my book. I regret you're subjected to these childish insults by some of the more intolerant, fascist-minded posters. Also, Beyonce's music is awful.

The Washington Post, NY Times and Fox News all mention this on the front pages but none give it much play. Quite surprising about Fox.

Trump again shows why my vote for him will be more about keeping the witch out of the White House than on the merits of his candidacy. The man can't control his mouth.

Yeah, that'll teach him to control his mouth.

Who bombed the office?

Lets take a couple of guesses who those white nationalists who were plotting against the muslims supported.

And we have no idea who perpetrated this act. Could be a false flag.

It's weird that Trump and Shapiro have already caught the people who did this. They've beaten the ATF and FBI to the punch. Perhaps they should reconsider their career choices.

Have Trump or Shapiro mentioned the plot to bomb the Somali apartment complex? The Feds actually caught those guys.

The attackers were probably not deplorables, losers, or un-Americans. That should help the police.

And if they are animals, that should help the police as well.

These kinds of acts have no place in our country.

Back