• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hillary wants to implement universal drug screening for children & teens

ITT shills who support their candidate lying by omission when it comes to major policy initiatives much of the public are likely to oppose. For the shills, ignorance really is bliss. "Just turn off your mind and trust Hillary, don't question her, she knows best."

Major policy initiatives....that haven't actually just been proposed.

Hard to be really outraged when you're reading policy conversations via hacked emails.

BSF sounds like a guy who wants his presidential candidate to describe all of their plans in great detail. Hmm.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

If Trump's omission is honest, then he doesn't plan to do much as president.

Between this and hating on Michelle Obama's kids' health initiatives, it's clear our nation's right just plain hates kids and doesn't want them to be healthy.

Major policy initiatives....that haven't actually just been proposed.

Hard to be really outraged when you're reading policy conversations via hacked emails.

Emails make clear this is something Hillary firmly believes in, it is considered the "major pillar" of her drug prevention initiative, but because it's likely to be controversial and opposed by much of the public they'll revisit it after the election. Essentially, you and the other shills, support keeping the public ignorant and completely unaware till after the election. Not good. With the anti-democratic attitudes expressed in this thread, I seriously question whether any of you were truly progressive supporters of Bernie.

Emails make clear this is something Hillary firmly believes in, it is considered the "major pillar" of her drug prevention initiative, but because it's likely to be controversial and opposed by much of the public they'll revisit it after the election. Essentially, you and the other shills, support keeping the public ignorant and completely unaware till after the election. Not good. With the anti-democratic attitudes expressed in this thread, I seriously question whether any of you were truly progressive supporters of Bernie.
Lol, you're a fucking clown, dude. Everything you spout is utter, utter nonsense.

Emails make clear this is something Hillary firmly believes in, it is considered the "major pillar" of her drug prevention initiative, but because it's likely to be controversial and opposed by much of the public they'll revisit it after the election.

It won't be controversial to people who actually understand what it means. The problem, as this thread (and many others) perfectly demonstrates, is that any public policy position now needs to be filtered through the "what misleading snippet will the idiots use to misconstrue this" lens. Basically the only safe positions are ones that can be fully explained in a tweet. Granted, this is much easier for the candidate whose entire platform can fit within 140 characters.

It's not worth arguing with such a clown/shill is probably phans point. It is pretty much even the point of the damn email in question. Hey we have a policy that can easily be twisted by clowns/shills into something it's not, we don't want to waste time trying to defend it during the election cycle.

I couldn't imagine the uproar if Trump were proposing this.

The left is now the home of the new fascism?

What Trump would propose would be dramatically different as would his rationale.

What Trump would propose would be dramatically different as would his rationale.

There you go. Same program from Trump would be nefarious.

Everything Hillary touches becomes corrupt starting with those who try and defend her.

Weird how you read the word "different" as "same." Some may suspect you're not reading at all.

People would probably be just caught off guard by Trump actually proposing a real policy idea.

I'd be fine with trump proposing universal drug abuse screening. Testing? Not so much.

I have no problem with this, opiate addiction is a yuge problem. Shouldn't it be pretty universal that people want there candidate to try to propose solutions to problems we face. Seems like if anything they are trying to take the position of drug addictions as a public health issue, which is exactly what we need to be doing. If your kid is a dope head wouldn't you want your doctor to let you know about it?

I have no problem with this, opiate addiction is a yuge problem. Shouldn't it be pretty universal that people want there candidate to try to propose solutions to problems we face. Seems like if anything they are trying to take the position of drug addictions as a public health issue, which is exactly what we need to be doing. If your kid is a dope head wouldn't you want your doctor to let you know about it?

Get out of here with that common sense.

Back