• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trumps New Media Venture

Is rj saying Trump's the next Hitler but he just doesn't want to come out and say it for the sake of his credibility?

You realize this is just RJ talking, right?

True, but for the last couple months, the moves Trump has been making haven't been GOTV initiatives or really anything other than pandering to a portion of the base. He's not trying to win the election anymore.

I said no such thing. If I wanted to say Trump is the next Hitler. I would have said it.

Trump's is being played by people much smarter than he is to give them the money and access to the media they can't reach.

As usual bob, knowell and 89 and showing they are incapable of actual thought.

This is Trump.

The difference between Trump Dreyfuss' character is that he come around and do the right thing.

Last edited:
I said no such thing. If I wanted to say Trump is the next Hitler. I would have said it.

Trump's is being played by people much smarter than he is to give them the money and access to the media they can't reach.

As usual bob, knowell and 89 and showing they are incapable of actual thought.

This is Trump.

The difference between Trump Dreyfuss' character is that he come around and do the right thing.

Hey, what about SailorDeac? Why did you leave him out? Are you saying Sailor is capable of actual thought? You are slipping a bit. you have a reputation to think about.

He's showing his own news network style debate coverage on Facebook tonight. Hmm interesting.

Back