• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Someone tried to frame Assange of being a pedo/taking money from Russia

Nor has anyone verified that the emails are real. Nor has there been anything of note in them.

I wouldn't underwrite any life insurance on Assange. After the election, Putin will have no need for him. That often means bye, bye.

Where has Hillary been in the emails?

Good point. Hillary voters are voting for her in spite of her corruption or because she is corrupt and they think she will do whatever it takes to advance their agenda. Some of the people may even admire her for trying to smear someone as a pedophile. I would say Trump supporters are the same, except a good number of them have jumped ship. This election season is definitely different than all others.

It's not different because Hillary is substantially unlike any other major party candidate nominated in the last 50 years. It's different because the GOP nominated an absolute fool with the maturity of a 15 year old.

It's not different because Hillary is substantially unlike any other major party candidate nominated in the last 50 years. It's different because the GOP nominated an absolute fool with the maturity of a 15 year old.

My 13 yo grand nephew is far more mature than Trump.

Would it though?

Back