• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yard Signs????

TARDAWG

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Anyone notice how few yard signs are being displayed for either Trump of Clinton? Normally three weeks out they are everywhere. I am still seeing local politicians using them, but is this something social media and other outlets has completely done away with or is it because people are too embarrassed to advertise in their front yard that they are supporting either one of these candidates? I live about 300 yards from a voting poll and normally we get approached by both parties to display their candidates sign, this year.....Nada.

Anyone notice how few yard signs are being displayed for either Trump of Clinton? Normally three weeks out they are everywhere. I am still seeing local politicians using them, but is this something social media and other outlets has completely done away with or is it because people are too embarrassed to advertise in their front yard that they are supporting either one of these candidates? I live about 300 yards from a voting poll and normally we get approached by both parties to display their candidates sign, this year.....Nada.

come to Central PA and you will see where all the Trump signs are

I think all of the free-speech tolerant liberals have stolen most of the Trump yard signs. I've seen a bunch of Trump painted fences, rocks, barns and other permanent structures.

The most ironic candidate sign is on a building supply store. It's Trump everywhere. I guess he doesn't know that if Trump bought his products he'd get stiffed.

I love the Giant Meteor 2016 signs.

Around here, the Clinton campaign is charging folks for signs, and that's just plain un-American. There are a fair amount of Trump signs in the outlying counties but few around Cville.

Parents live in TX and their neighborhood was littered with Romney signs last election. This year just one Trump sign and one Hillary sign in their entire neighborhood.

Sounds like two people might need to mow their lawns more often.

No signs in my neighborhood but plenty of "I'm with her" bumper stickers on cars. Still far more Obama stickers than any other candidate. Only time I see Trump stickers are on the highway it seems.

Our Clinton sign was stolen from the yard Sat night. They left the Cooper and Ross signs. It's OK though, we now have a 5 foot square Clinton banner hanging from the house. It will take more effort to get that one.

Lots of Trump and Hillary for Prison signs in rural Ohio. I would say at least half of all the yards with Trump signs have more than two.

Back