• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Debate 3 Thread - OFFICIAL

Don, you can't say "such a nasty woman" given your last month. We all can if we choose, but YOU cannot.

These next four years, I need to find a hobby and completely avoid the news. Really wish I could get into Star Wars and just tune out everything else.

very early forecasts show a hurricane hitting florida sometime around November 7-9

You made a fool of me,
But them broken dreams have got to end.

Reach out to everyone. Turn Texas and Georgia blue.

This election is a proof of concept that America has arrived at the point that a common non-politic citizen will never be president without being bought and paid for by the powers that be.

A skilled business man who wants to upset and desist that corruption is being crushed to death slowly by the well oiled political machine that he fights against. That's what this is. God have mercy on us.

There are many business people who could have beaten HRC. She's a terrible candidate.

The GOP nominated the worst candidate either major party put forth at least since the Civil War. The worst human being.

I think moon gets off on trump's gloom and doom because that jibes with his worldview. Really a sad little man.

Bold prediction: most online polls are gonna have Trump EASILY winning tonight's debate. Believe me.

The difference between these two statements is just stunning.

Yes. And she sure as shit practiced that... he was caught with his pants down.

This election is a proof of concept that America has arrived at the point that a common non-politic citizen will never be president without being bought and paid for by the powers that be.

A skilled business man who wants to upset and desist that corruption is being crushed to death slowly by the well oiled political machine that he fights against. That's what this is. God have mercy on us.

Lol. He's a shitshow and he's taking himself down.

Back