• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Debate 3 Thread - OFFICIAL

The real problem is that Hillary thinks she knows what she is doing. She doesn't.

Sick burn. Right on par with "YOU'RE the puppet!" I like it. Also kind of reminds me of this:

da9e398e-e1a9-4640-86ec-52597913e55e.png

It's amazing Trump was able to pull out such a decisive win, despite the obstacles set in his path.

I was wondering how Trump was going to lump FOXNEWS in with the corrupt liberal media. Not disappointed.

How could Trump fuck up his position on abortion so many different times? Pro choice, women should be punished for abortions, pro life with exceptions. The stuff about ripping a baby out of the womb the day before birth was unhinged. Social conservatives will be stoked, but he's veered wildly all over the map multiple times.

How could Trump fuck up his position on abortion so many different times? Pro choice, women should be punished for abortions, pro life with exceptions. The stuff about ripping a baby out of the womb the day before birth was unhinged. Social conservatives will be stoked, but he's veered wildly all over the map multiple times.

One of the all time best. "Oh you mean, a C-section?"

Yes, it's unfortunate that the likely first woman president is such an unlikable, polarizing figure.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

This was expected. You don't get through barriers like that by being a nice person. Obama may be the exception, but nearly half the country thinks the guy is Mao.

So Hillary's a callous, calculating liar who also doesn't know what she's doing. Got it.

I'll just put this right here: http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/19/13340828/hillary-clinton-debate-trump-won

"Each debate has followed the same pattern. Trump begins calm, but as Clinton needles him, he falls apart, gets angrier, launches bizarre personal attacks, offers rambling justifications for his own behavior, and loses the thread of whatever question was actually asked of him."

Shit. This is exactly what happens when my wife and I get in arguments.

"Each debate has followed the same pattern. Trump begins calm, but as Clinton needles him, he falls apart, gets angrier, launches bizarre personal attacks, offers rambling justifications for his own behavior, and loses the thread of whatever question was actually asked of him."

Shit. This is exactly what happens when my wife and I get in arguments.

This man speaks the truth.

Back