• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Debate 3 Thread - OFFICIAL

I just really think he has no idea what he's talking about. He's completely unprepared to be president.

He is such a shit show. I would love to see a running banner of his thoughts.

giphy.gif

Is Wallace a Jedi? People are adhering to their time allocation and almost answering the questions.

That will win over the educated women voters.

Wallace is doing a good job.

Chris Wallace the debate moderator we have always needed, though interesting that the questions are easy softball Republican vs democrat plank positions, maybe trying to bring some of those nevertrump republicans back on board.

Ripping the baby from the womb on the last day ! Isn't that just labor?

Hillary did well on abortion. Trump talking about whipping babies out of wombs at 9 months.

Trump is actually disciplined. I don't agree with him, but he isn't going full retard.

Holy shit. Is he not interrupting and being a little shit about time because he knows this is hosted by Fox News and his supporters are watching?

Who is murdering all these one day early premature babies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back