• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Debate 3 Thread - OFFICIAL

The guy is just so easily rattled and baited. Policy aside, I don't see how anyone could actually support such a fragile persona to be leader of the free world. Scary stuff.

The guy is just so easily rattled and baited. Policy aside, I don't see how anyone could actually support such a fragile persona to be leader of the free world. Scary stuff.

Have you not noticed how fragile white male egos are these days?

Hillary is in my wheelhouse with the manufacturing jobs and technician education talk.

You don't know what it's like to hurt.

It's why I cut myself.

Trump wants the US military to run a protection racket.

"Nice country you got here. Be a shame if something happened to it."

Trump got them to pay! We just have to tell them to pay! That's all it takes. Why can't anyone figure that out?

well, this is an answer, in the sense that he's saying some words after a question was asked

Trump circling back to NAFTA. He's worried about losing the bsf vote now.

Back