• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What if Russia is behind DNS attacks?

Every country has civilians who are killed by violent maniacs. The phony outrage around 9/11 is either pure ignorance or pure hypocrisy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think this is even remotely analogous to what happened to our country on 9/11? If so, you have been wholly brainwashed and have gone off the deep end. We don't know who was behind this or what their motivation was, and yet RJ, and other Clinton supporters, is acting like he's ready to start WWIII over it. Russia has suddenly become the ultimate boogeyman. Putin is a problem no doubt, but it's pathetic how easily you people fell for the anti-Russian hysteria.

Do you think this is even remotely analogous to what happened to our country on 9/11? If so, you have been wholly brainwashed and have gone off the deep end. We don't know who was behind this or what their motivation was, and yet RJ, and other Clinton supporters, is acting like he's ready to start WWIII over it. Russia has suddenly become the ultimate boogeyman. Putin is a problem no doubt, but it's pathetic how easily you people fell for the anti-Russian hysteria.

I think it's an omen for things that are coming down the pipe that could potentially have a much larger impact on society than 9/11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

every spy agency around the world, including all of ours, is hacking everybody they can that is of any intelligence value and probably a lot that are of questionable value, get used to it, or get off the net and throw away your mobile phone

the phony outrage around this is either pure ignorance or pure hypocrisy

ITT we learn that CDS will drive someone to support intervention by a foreign dictator in an American election, as long as that dictator opposes the Clintons.

Dasvidaniya, you fucking commie prick.

Funny how the board leftists here suddenly recognize Russia as a threat. Wish the old board had a save feature during the 80's when y'all said they weren't dangerous.

You weren't alive in the 80s to be able to make that statement.

Don't go all bob and sailor on us.

Funny how the board leftists here suddenly recognize Russia as a threat. Wish the old board had a save feature during the 80's when y'all said they weren't dangerous.

I mostly said I shit my pants or wanted to watch Sesame Street in the 80's.

I mostly said I shit my pants or wanted to watch Sesame Street in the 80's.

Yeah, you're lucky the old board deleted those threads so I can't hit you with those quotes about how much you liked He-Man for president

I would shoot all nuke at russia and say the dns attack caused it

Yeah, you're lucky the old board deleted those threads so I can't hit you with those quotes about how much you liked He-Man for president

Are you telling me we wouldn't have benefitted from the power of Gray Skull?

What is interesting is all the shit Mittens got for talking about Russia 4 years ago.

ITT we learn that CDS will drive someone to support intervention by a foreign dictator in an American election, as long as that dictator opposes the Clintons.

1. Despite Clinton constantly shouting about the Russians, we don't know who was responsible for the Podesta emails. It could be Iran, North Korea, it might not have even been a hack.
2. The reason Clinton kept shouting about Russia is to distract from the corruption revealed in the emails. And it worked on you people. You don't care what the emails reveal, you're too busy shouting for war with Russia, despite the fact our own government is doing equally terrible shit around the world on a daily basis. Eastasia has always been at war with Oceania.

3. You can oppose Clinton's corruption and not be a Putin loving stooge at the same time.

Look at this chart at what was discussed, and what was left out. It's insane the focus on Russia. But that's the sideshow Clinton wanted to distract you with, and it worked. It really does show we're a nation of sheeple.
CvVfQ4nWcAAsi69.jpg

I forget, was it Clinton or Putin who has journalists killed and illegally annexes sovereign states

Yep

Look at this chart at what was discussed, and what was left out. It's insane the focus on Russia. But that's the sideshow Clinton wanted to distract you with, and it worked. It really does show we're a nation of sheeple.
CvVfQ4nWcAAsi69.jpg

Why are we ignoring Canada??? Wake up sheeple!!!!

Back