• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This outrageousness would never happen in Trumps america

Damn that is harsh.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

The government's position here seems absolutely ridiculous on its face. The soldiers here were acting in good faith and they had every right to expect the government was as well. no private employer could pull this nonsense.

Must be some mistake. I'm fairly confident that the US military #neverfails

Latest polling has Trump up 17% among vets. My guess is he wins them by even more.

Probably because most of them are old and old people are basically all racists who buy into that "make America like the good old days" fascist propaganda

Well played, military. Gave em the old bait n switch!

The CA National Guard should be sued over this and many officers should courtmartialed and given dishonorable discharges.

This Trump's America?

"“At least 60 lawsuits, along with hundreds of liens, judgments, and other government filings reviewed by the USA Today Network, document people who have accused Trump and his businesses of failing to pay them for their work. Among them: a dishwasher in Florida. A glass company in New Jersey. A carpet company. A plumber. Painters. Forty-eight waiters. Dozens of bartenders and other hourly workers at his resorts and clubs, coast to coast. Real estate brokers who sold his properties. And, ironically, several law firms that once represented him in these suits and others.”"

Back