• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hillary Clinton and First Lady Michelle Obama Speaking in the Joel

That's a big step. I'm half her age and my knees are already shitty enough that I would feel that.

Does anyone working for LJVM have the experience to handle a crowd of that size?

The local Dem people didn't get there this morning to hand out the priority tickets as they were supposed to. About 2000 people that were out there are none too happy about that. Clown shoes. Utter clown shoes.

Hopefully this all gets sorted before 1130 when the main rush of people should start filing in.

The local Dem people didn't get there this morning to hand out the priority tickets as they were supposed to. About 2000 people that were out there are none too happy about that. Clown shoes. Utter clown shoes.

Hopefully this all gets sorted before 1130 when the main rush of people should start filing in.

The Democratic Party is so small time.

Hope it's a bigger crowd than this. Having Michelle there should help.

So pathetic. Hillary is really running an amateur hour campaign it's ike she doesn't even know what she's doing.

So pathetic. Hillary is really running an amateur hour campaign it's ike she doesn't even know what she's doing.

It certainly helps that 95% of media coverage downplays her crookedness and is virulently anti-Trump, though I don't expect Hillshills to acknowledge this.

Having cheerleaders is small time? Tell that to sports.

Does anyone working for LJVM have the experience to handle a crowd of that size?

If indeed the Russians have hacked her system (which she both alleges and immediately denies, if memory serves), I'm hoping they can pipe a "Oh Heaven's yes" into the Obamaprompter. The fallout from the Joel will swing the entire State.

Back