• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hillary Clinton and First Lady Michelle Obama Speaking in the Joel

Oh and let's be clear, those folks aren't going anywhere:

CvzQdkyWcAEjpBN.jpg

Source: BobKnightFan's rotary club and volunteer fire deptartment

It's a shame we couldn't have Superdelegates and a Party Chair rigging the election to prevent that terrible result. #nexttime

Votes matter too. I say this as a former Bernie voter.

Do you not believe in actual facts anymore? Sad !

Like the RNC and the Republican establishment didn't do everything in their power to keep Donald Trump from winning the nomination. Can you blame them? he's an utter disaster

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Really wish this could have been on the quad. With such a high turnout and coverage, it would have been great exposure for MSD during the best time of year.

Last edited:
Really wish this could have been on the quad. With such a high turnout and coverage, it would have been great exposure for MSD during the best time of year.

Agreed. It sounds like the crowd was huge.

Unsure of how anybody thinks somebody could vote twice. They register you when you vote, you are "registered" again when the poll attendant uses your sheet to log you in, and then there is a paper trail behind it showing who you voted for, with your name on it that goes back through the machine.

My understanding is that people just vote under other people's names - since people think ID requirements are such a burden. I don't know how much it happens - but anyone who thinks it doesn't happen is fooling themselves.
And there is little to no data on it because people don't get caught.
I personally know someone who went to early vote and was told they had already voted. whoops.

Heard it was a great event, with 10,500 in attendance. Unfortunately, over 1,000 had to be turned away once it filled up.

Heard it was a great event, with 10,500 in attendance. Unfortunately, over 1,000 had to be turned away once it filled up.

If that's the case you'd think they could have just taken down some of the curtains they used to block out the empty seats. Anyway, good for Hillary for having her biggest ever crowd. I'm guessing Michelle being there helped a lot. Meanwhile, Trump had 20,000 show up for his recent rally in Florida and the Clinton campaign announced they were cancelling the Tim Kaine appearance in Florida. Apparently after he only had 30 people show up for his last one, they figured it's not worth it.

Those turned away were funneled into the Annex and listened to Tim Kaine explain to them the importance of being punctual.

Last edited:
Must be the silent majority showing up in the polls then.

My understanding is that people just vote under other people's names - since people think ID requirements are such a burden. I don't know how much it happens - but anyone who thinks it doesn't happen is fooling themselves.
And there is little to no data on it because people don't get caught.
I personally know someone who went to early vote and was told they had already voted. whoops.

You can find plenty of examples of black and Latino people who were unjustly purged from voter rolls by Republicans.

You can find plenty of examples of black and Latino people who were unjustly purged from voter rolls by Republicans.

On what basis? Do you really think this kind of activity is limited to republicans?

On what basis? Do you really think this kind of activity is limited to republicans?

I do think black and Latino voter purging is limited to republicans, yes. At least since the 1950s.

scooter, just look it up. Google purge voter rolls. I don't recall any large voter purges of active voters initiated by Democrats.

I do realize I made a mistake bringing this up here. I don't want to draw a false equivalency between what scooter thinks is happening and what is actually happening.

Back