Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillarygate

Do you think Moonz and BobStackFan rode together to DC on January 6th or did they take separate cars?

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Do you think Moonz and BobStackFan rode together to DC on January 6th or did they take separate cars?
    They rode in the back of Lectro's pick-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Boy View Post
    They rode in the back of Lectro's pick-up.
    Then who was Rulz?

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Then who was Rulz?
    Rulz's son played football for Wake. They were from GA, in the 18th century.

He said he would disown his son if he brought home a gf who wasn't white. He said, "It's in The Bible. Birds of a feather flock together."

tick TOCK

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Rulz's son played football for Wake. They were from GA, in the 18th century.

He said he would disown his son if he brought home a gf who wasn't white. He said, "It's in The Bible. Birds of a feather flock together."
    Saying Rulzís son played football for Wake is giving Rulzís son the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Saying Rulzís son played football for Wake is giving Rulzís son the benefit of the doubt.
    More accurate would be that he occupied a football scholarship slot at Wake for a few years.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    I donít even remember who Rulzí kid was. Just PM me his name. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    I donít even remember who Rulzí kid was. Just PM me his name. Thanks.
    cross-reference last names of those arrested at the Capitol with last names of recent Wake linemen

I was trying to make an obscure "then who was phone" joke. Unfortunately, I remember Rulz. Is his message board still functional?

Quote Originally Posted by IamThunderbolt View Post
    tick TOCK
    Kinda wild how "tik tok" has taken on a whole different meaning since this thread was started. Was Moonz the founder? Would explain why he hasn't come back. Short bursts of mostly nonsense that you desperately want to go viral? Sounds like Moonz to me.