• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hillarygate

Do you think Moonz and BobStackFan rode together to DC on January 6th or did they take separate cars?

Then who was Rulz?

Rulz's son played football for Wake. They were from GA, in the 18th century.

He said he would disown his son if he brought home a gf who wasn't white. He said, "It's in The Bible. Birds of a feather flock together."

Rulz's son played football for Wake. They were from GA, in the 18th century.

He said he would disown his son if he brought home a gf who wasn't white. He said, "It's in The Bible. Birds of a feather flock together."

Saying Rulz’s son played football for Wake is giving Rulz’s son the benefit of the doubt.

Saying Rulz’s son played football for Wake is giving Rulz’s son the benefit of the doubt.

More accurate would be that he occupied a football scholarship slot at Wake for a few years.

I don’t even remember who Rulz’ kid was. Just PM me his name. Thanks.

I was trying to make an obscure "then who was phone" joke. Unfortunately, I remember Rulz. Is his message board still functional?

tick TOCK

Kinda wild how "tik tok" has taken on a whole different meaning since this thread was started. Was Moonz the founder? Would explain why he hasn't come back. Short bursts of mostly nonsense that you desperately want to go viral? Sounds like Moonz to me. :tinfoilhat:

Back