• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Beijing, CN

scooter84

Jack Campbell
Reaction score
I go there every once in a while for business. Typically I get taken out to eat by local associates. May not be likely, but I was wondering if anyone had been there and had any good recommendations for something I should check out while I am there next week...It could be cool to have a recommendation or request of my own... BTW, I am not looking for recommendations for the best chicken paws in town, or where to eat duck hearts - thanks but no thanks.

I go there every once in a while for business. Typically I get taken out to eat by local associates. May not be likely, but I was wondering if anyone had been there and had any good recommendations for something I should check out while I am there next week...It could be cool to have a recommendation or request of my own... BTW, I am not looking for recommendations for the best chicken paws in town, or where to eat duck hearts - thanks but no thanks.

pick one you moo goo gai pan eating mother fucker

http://www.eater.com/maps/best-beijing-restaurants

Headed there with my wife and son next weekend. Anyone have any tips, especially thing away from the big tourist traps?

The great wall is worth seeing. Luckily, there isn't a great wall; there are many sections of it. I visited the "water wall" (Huanghuacheng) and really enjoyed it. It's not nearly as crowded as some of the closer in sections, but it wasn't that bad a drive. I hired a guide/driver who took us out there and it was well worth the time and money.

Back