• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
gsdiy and other board couples, do you and your partner ever post on the boards at the same time? I'm intrigued by this dynamic, especially since you say dv7 is different irl. How does that work??!

Httd and I do. Sometimes I tried to distract him when CHAT threads end so I could win.

Follow up question: b hole discourse proponents - how many of y'all regularly explore the rear?

gsdiy and other board couples, do you and your partner ever post on the boards at the same time? I'm intrigued by this dynamic, especially since you say dv7 is different irl. How does that work??!

We generally do our own things when we're at home. I watch tv/post in the living room and he has his own "man cave" he hangs out in. We have dinner together the. We basically high five and say, "see you later bitch"

I'm not sure I want to quantify the amount of soccer that has been watched in dv7's man cave

Dude is living the dream!

So one day did he come out and he's like hey baby, how would you like $1k? And you're all like I would love it but what's the catch and he's like well I gotta send a pic of my dick to a random person on the Internets and then you're like which person and then he says palma from ogboards.com and you say fuck yeah win us that money honey!

So one day did he come out and he's like hey baby, how would you like $1k? And you're all like I would love it but what's the catch and he's like well I gotta send a pic of my dick to a random person on the Internets and then you're like which person and then he says palma from ogboards.com and you say fuck yeah win us that money honey!

Yeah that's almost exactly how it went.

Well that sucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I totally think I mistook someone I talked to at the game today for someone else. I just had them mixed up in my mind (i think they are friends, maybe?) And I think he totally knew that I was thinking if someone else, but he was nice and didn't correct me, but I feel dumb.

I'm glad he consulted you to see if you thought there was any chance palma was endowed.

I remember liking Palma back in the day so I thought it might be funny but he was a total Dick about it so it kind of ruined it for me. I mean.... any day I get more than 1 Dick pic should be a good day but this wasn't fun

You just take really terrible dick pics. Which is surprising given your self ascribed dick pic fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back