• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning.

Hopefully, today is a better sports day.

Another interesting thing about bholes is that some are much deeper than others. For instance, dv7's bhole might be much deeper than plama's bhole. But we won't know for sure until they have a contest.

Unless you guys are talking about depth"inside" and not deep butt. That would be much tougher.

No no no deepest bhole is deepest inside, not cookout's deep butt [cheeks]. Traditionally, deepest bhole contest measured via broomstick with markings every 6 inches.

Chat Thread Indomitable: Weekend Edition

No no no deepest bhole is deepest inside, not cookout's deep butt [cheeks]. Traditionally, deepest bhole contest measured via broomstick with markings every 6 inches.

Huh yeah, that's much harder I think. I don't have a lot of experience here so maybe you can verify, but I'd guess there can be lots of variation there depending on angle of insertion. Would that just be anything goes and do your best? How do you verify they haven't trimmed the broomstick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back