• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think the financial impact of losing a Homecoming game versus winning one?

I assume they'll be sending out "Donate Money" emails at some point.

Some dude was leaving the game who out of nowhere turned to us and said "25 years and nothing has changed. Same shit."

Oh so he was there when we lost to App State in a game that would have sent us to a bowl game.

This was a craptacular sports weekend for our household. Both Wake & State lost their Homecoming games, Manchester United drew, and we were in attendance for last night's Carolina Hurricanes loss. At least we got to hang out with fun folks at the Grassy Knoll tailgate on Saturday (so good to see Oven Mitt & dv7 again!) and with fun beer friends at hockey tailgate & game.

Umm so last night was the titties

Your boy attended the first Cubs WS victory at Wrigley in over 70 years. The energy, nerves and joy are somewhat indescribable. I almost cried when we got the final out. Holy shit is what amazing.

This should be the quote below your aviator.

Chat Thread Indomitable: Wait, we lost to Army?

Although I like bill Murray and tend to enjoy Vince Vaughn esp cause he got stabbed at firebellys with buschemi. And I hate labron James. And Chicago is a pretty rad city while Cleveland is not. Dilemma

I didn't even make it through the whole Wake game. I made DV7 leave at halftime because I thought I wanted to drink more but instead we went home and ate (literal) pizza and slept a lot.

Say Hey - I feel like this broom stick thing is going to turn off potential bhole measuring candidates. And I also think we need to open it up to more people....PhDeac might have a super deep bhole but now we'll never know!

So many people dress up for Halloween at work in pretty elaborate costumes. I feel like if you come in with a ton of peacock feathers attacked to your back, you're just telling everyone you don't plan on sitting down and working at all today.

Chat Thread Indomitable: Wait, we lost to Army?

width is much better stat than depth. See how many standard sharpies you can get in there at the same time to measure width.

width is much better stat than depth. See how many standard sharpies you can get in there at the same time to measure width.

Width is something that can be improved with PEDs and a disciplined training regimen. Depth is God-given.

So many people dress up for Halloween at work in pretty elaborate costumes. I feel like if you come in with a ton of peacock feathers attacked to your back, you're just telling everyone you don't plan on sitting down and working at all today.

I'm dressing up in my normal daily costume---it's called "trying to look like a functioning member of society, whilst rotting away slowly on the inside".

DeacFreak is proud of his god given depth.

b0v9V.gif

i'm dressed up as snapchat again-- easy costume though since it's just a snapchat tshirt and a flower crown (and also if we dress up, we get entered into a drawing for a free PTO day- i'll take it!). Our HR dept is mario kart complete with karts and balloons-- clearly won't be sitting down in those costumes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back