• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread Indomitable: Wait, we lost to Army?

what's a good depth for a fella? I know I'm at least deep as a hot chicks tongue but I'm not sure how that ranks?

My first secretary was this 22 yr old smokeshow who came into the office on Halloween wearing something like this.

images

It took all of 5 minutes for the hens to complain and make her cover up.

Say Hey - I feel like this broom stick thing is going to turn off potential bhole measuring candidates. And I also think we need to open it up to more people....PhDeac might have a super deep bhole but now we'll never know!

4WHkXdDx8wjS0.gif

Width is something that can be improved with PEDs and a disciplined training regimen. Depth is God-given.

Plus with bhole width you can be a grower or a shower. Bhole depth is easier to measure.

GSDIY, if the broomstick makes you nervous, it could also be done with a shovel handle or rake handle or turkey baster, among other things.

Plus with bhole width you can be a grower or a shower. Bhole depth is easier to measure.

GSDIY, if the broomstick makes you nervous, it could also be done with a shovel handle or rake handle or turkey baster, among other things.

no wooden handles!!! also no turkey basters/beer bottles because the suction could make it get stuck....trust me....a friend told me.

I think I'm gonna early vote today. Undecided on president may flip a coin or leave it blank. I like them both though. Defs NOT voting for dash dad he seems corrupt and he's not on the ballot where I vote.

buscemi is awesome

volunteer firefighter who worked 12 hr shifts the week after 9/11, looking for bodies and cleaning up rubble

also volunteered a bunch after sandy

dude is the man

no wooden handles!!! also no turkey basters/beer bottles because the suction could make it get stuck....trust me....a friend told me.

Broomsticks have been used successfully since bhole depth measuring contests were first invented, so I don't see the concern. That said, what are you suggesting? A PVC pipe? The handle of one of those silicon spatulas? What if you put a condom over the wooden rake handle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back