• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fargo

he also directed the best ep of the Sopranos, Pine Barrens, which borrows a lot visually from Fargo

man, looking over his filmography, buscemi has had quite a varied and fun career

Townie would measure from the top of his butt fro, should probably clearly define the rules.

i did not see a single person of color in asheville this weekend

i did go to six breweries (i think?) and had a grand time

funkatorium was probs the best, but i could have also stayed at wedge all day

taco billy legit bfast tacos

Umm so last night was the titties

Your boy attended the first Cubs WS victory at Wrigley in over 70 years.

That's really cool, man! Glad you got to see a W instead of a championship celebration.

This was a craptacular sports weekend for our household. Both Wake & State lost their Homecoming games, Manchester United drew, and we were in attendance for last night's Carolina Hurricanes loss. At least we got to hang out with fun folks at the Grassy Knoll tailgate on Saturday (so good to see Oven Mitt & dv7 again!) and with fun beer friends at hockey tailgate & game.

You guys in to tailgate Friday, December 16th? Doofus and I are taking half days for the hockey game.

i hate giving job interviews

Some people like it when others are in control, nbd.

I hate that we missed homecoming (not the fucking football game, though), but our time in DC was awesome. I miss that place.

This was one of the best wedding weekends we've ever attended.

so uh someone's been leaving zodiac notes on cars in philly

CwHA7RRUIAA99vE.jpg

creepy prank

Which animals killed the most humans in 2015:

Mosquito: 830,000
Human: 580,000
Snake: 60,000
Sandfly: 24,200
Dog: 17,400
Kissing bug: 8,000
Freshwater snail: 4,400
Scorpion: 3,500
Tsetse fly: 3,500
Ascaris roundworm: 2,700
Tapeworm: 1,600
Crocodile: 1,000
Hippopotamus: 500
Elephant: 100
Lion: 100
Bee: 60
Tiger: 50
Jellyfish: 40
Wolf: 10
Shark: 6

i blame millennials

when america was great no way we were losing the fight against goddamn bugs

i've got this fuckin song in my head

basically worse than rtq getting breakfast at tiffany's up there

Snakes killed 60,000 people? Where? Dogs killed 17,400?? And snails? What? So confused. No way those numbers are correct. Just more Townie Lies.

i did not see a single person of color in asheville this weekend

i did go to six breweries (i think?) and had a grand time

funkatorium was probs the best, but i could have also stayed at wedge all day

taco billy legit bfast tacos

Did you go by Burn Pile?

Snakes killed 60,000 people? Where? Dogs killed 17,400?? And snails? What? So confused. No way those numbers are correct. Just more Townie Lies.

ok u caught me i made them up with bill gates

so uh someone's been leaving zodiac notes on cars in philly

CwHA7RRUIAA99vE.jpg

creepy prank

Pretty rude of the dude to punish Philly peeps for the behavior of those in the San Francisco bay area.

there was a woman in a MAGA hat and trump shirt at the halloween party at the brew pump and she had a sign on her back that said "IDK. It was the scariest thing I could think of."

tried to get a pic but was too turnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back