• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the neighborhood Halloween party/parade Saturday a dad had a shirt with "Bad Hombre" written on it. Favorite thing I saw but didn't get a pic.

Yes you did. Yes I did. I didn't want to correct you with your friend standing there since you seemed quite certain that I have 4 children, and I didn't think you were dumb at all. I've done worse at ball games with people I haven't seen in a while.
That was Matt's boss, so thanks, she probably already thinks I am a bit out of it. It wasn't so much that I thought you were him (RacerDeac, who you may or may not know) but that for some reason I had your lives confused. Anyway, chalk it up to the kids eating my brain. I do know who you are.

oh god

guyfieristepdad update alert

they went dressed as a plug and socket at a halloween party

i dropped my beer when my sister showed me a pic my mom proudly sent her

Outstanding.

How much do you want to bet that the whole night he was making jokes like, "If she doesn't get me a beer, she's grounded !"

Last edited:
I don't think he's nearly that clever.

But the "get me a beer" part, absolutely.

They just moved to a house on Bermuda Run (is that the one in Advance? Idk.) but before that they bought a big house near Clemmons and he convered the entire basement to a soundproof shooting range.

Friday and Robinson Crusoe fighting off wolves was my favorite part of that novel. #TeamWolf

Come to think of it - I don't think there's a single mention of sharks in Robinson Crusoe.

makes you wonder

Flew into O'Hare and flying out of Midway. The latter is soooo much better.

this is the dumbest thing that has been posted here in some time, and this is a thread that has an actual discussion about relative butthole depths.

65x4m0.jpg

biebs gets that call if he's a cubs starter this year

Traditionally, bhole depth is measured by the contestant squatting over the broomstick like a catcher and slowly lowering him/herself onto the measuring stick until the point when the stick can go no further inside the bhole. At that time the judge marks the stick to show bhole depth. Other techniques and positions are possible, so if palma prefers doggy or piledriver or on back with legs pulled up behind ears, that is also fine, but squatting is most common method.

seems like this would be a good time to have a squatty potty

Traditionally, bhole depth is measured by the contestant squatting over the broomstick like a catcher and slowly lowering him/herself onto the measuring stick until the point when the stick can go no further inside the bhole. At that time the judge marks the stick to show bhole depth. Other techniques and positions are possible, so if palma prefers doggy or piledriver or on back with legs pulled up behind ears, that is also fine, but squatting is most common method.

How is the broom positioned so as to remain vertical? Does one begin squatting from an elevated platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back