• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with bkf deleting all of those posts. That seems like a huge waste of time and energy.

We still talking about candy? My wife loves Necco Wafers. What awful pieces of shit. I think they're just dyed Alka-Seltzers.

Woke up in Philly, sat in a metal tube and rocketed through the air for a few hours, and now I'm riding the light rail through downtown Portland. What a marvelous world.

This will be my 5th Halloween in my current house and I'm pretty sure the total number of trick-or-treaters that have come to the house in those 5 years will remain at zero.

I never once had one in DC. they would all go up and down East Capitol Street but never any others on the Hill.

We got candy to hand out in our apt -- the complex gave everyone a flyer to put on their door if they're participating.

"hey here's my shitty presentation I have to give to an important customer at 10 tomorrow. can you look it over and make sure it's under our guidelines and grammatically correct?"

Woke up in Philly, sat in a metal tube and rocketed through the air for a few hours, and now I'm riding the light rail through downtown Portland. What a marvelous world.

Seriously. Managed to get to Winston for homecoming and make it back on Sunday morning with plenty of time to get to Mile High for the Broncos-Bolts game. Amazing.

Locked, loaded, ready to go. GF is actually in Greensboro so I ordered Chinese to eat on the front porch while I make it rain candy.

Seriously. Managed to get to Winston for homecoming and make it back on Sunday morning with plenty of time to get to Mile High for the Broncos-Bolts game. Amazing.

Air travel might change the way we live.

Mookie the dog is pissed about some of these Halloween costumes.

should I get chocolate candy or fruity candy? first vote decides.

I always do chocolate candy because I am not a jerk. Maybe skittles if I feel like mixing it up but I won't be that house that hands out the cheapo mix bag of dum dums, tootsie rolls, flavored tootsie rolls, razor blades, and dog shit in wrappers.

sup y'all happy early movember

fulxeeo.jpg

Unpopular opinion - I liked getting toothpaste samples for Halloween as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back