• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading to the mountains on Sunday for leaf peeping and hiking. Haven't decided where. Probably Blowing Rock. Traffic will suck.

Boss edited a proposal I wrote and changed the last couple paragraphs to bullet points. I asked him what was needed for the final draft and he said "flesh out those bullet points." So I changed them back to the original paragraphs verbatim to see if he'd notice, and he wrote back "great stuff" and sent it to his boss.

Standing in line to early vote. Excited to negate BKF's entire ballot.

Boss edited a proposal I wrote and changed the last couple paragraphs to bullet points. I asked him what was needed for the final draft and he said "flesh out those bullet points." So I changed them back to the original paragraphs verbatim to see if he'd notice, and he wrote back "great stuff" and sent it to his boss.

haha classic

Last edited:
Townie, be sure to locate the AED when you board the plane to Asheville so you can help out when all the old people inevitably start croaking.

Ooof. Cut that big Toenail a little bit too short.

Do the olds go pretty crazy at these reunions/homecomings, Biff? Like, what's the scene? Reliving glory days or pretty tame?

Do the olds go pretty crazy at these reunions/homecomings, Biff? Like, what's the scene? Reliving glory days or pretty tame?

The-Key-Party-295x300.jpg

Standing in line to early vote. Excited to negate BKF's entire ballot.

They were nice enough to make a "non-raciost" checkbox?

When my wife finishes a conference call, we're doing brunch and then voting.

yeah the further down I go, the vaguer the info is getting. I'm taking some judge recommendations from my great city councilman (who is running unopposed).

If you have any lawyer friends, I'd ask for their opinions on judges-- they'd have a good idea of who's qualified and would be a good, fair judge.

I skipped my class party five years ago but went to my wife's four years ago. Living in Charlotte I see plenty of Wake folks and I'm still in touch with a lot of my fraternity brothers so the're not crazy nostalgia for me, even if I don't go to as many Wake games as I did before I had kids. I might see somebody at the class party and look at them and think "who the fuck is that and who the hell are those people they're talking too," which I think is strange because I felt like I knew a whole lot of people.

I generally have a good time and drink way too much. Especially at the tailgate.

mrs. diggler and I are planning to go vote on Monday around 6pm...I'm thinking shorter lines due to Halloween. good plan or no?

Hey, we can't all throw down in a pair of Clark's from the mall.

yeah the further down I go, the vaguer the info is getting. I'm taking some judge recommendations from my great city councilman (who is running unopposed).

Who are you not sure about? We can tell you who to vote for so you're not an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back