• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrs. diggler and I are planning to go vote on Monday around 6pm...I'm thinking shorter lines due to Halloween. good plan or no?

I would think so?

Our neighborhood early voting site opened this morning (for the last week+ the only early voting site in the city was a central location downtown). I thought I might stroll on by this morning about 9:30am and do a quick vote before meeting some folks for breakfast and coffee. Line was as long as I've ever seen it at this location. Guess I'll try again next week? Later morning? No idea.

raining all weekend here too. WTF. i saw a mushroom at the park today.

my neighbor has a voting booth in their garage. it's awesome.

makes voting multiple times very, very easy (for blacks women and latinas).

There's an old man in line in front of me with a walker. The line is currently in the grass on a hill. This has bad news written all over it.

At the airport on my way to Chi-Town. So pumped and nervous. Staying with a bartender chick who rented her guest room out in Wrigleyville. It's going to be an experience.

likely trump voter. just give him a little help down.

At the airport on my way to Chi-Town. So pumped and nervous. Staying with a bartender chick who rented her guest room out in Wrigleyville. It's going to be an experience.

it must suck to be 5'7 watching a game in a crowded bar.

I asked the dude at Panera to take the plate left behind at my outdoor table by the last diner. He pointed to a trash can bus station and told me I can just put it over there. Thanks dude.

likely trump voter. just give him a little help down.

Most definitely. He's a tough old man, not taking any handouts from campaigners and was kind of a jerk about it.

Last edited:
i tend to agree with old man mitch. when someone hands you a flyer, it's like they're saying here you throw this away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back