• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a more obvious reflection that Trump is a shit candidate when you look at who supports him/doesn't denounce him on this board?

BKF
BSF
Moonz
Brangus
ELC
JHMD
2&2

I mean...that's just a who's who of "what the fuck?" posters.

it must suck to be 5'7 watching a game in a crowded bar.

5-10 dawg. Although I did almost bring my boots for that reason. Also I'm making inroads on some "reasonably" priced tickets for tomorrow night. Still a long shot but I'd appreciate the #vibes.

down in front Mutombo

i tend to hang toward the back. that is until some shrimp in cowboy boots inevitably tries to body me up when i'm navigating to the bar. then i park it directly in front of him and pray he says something. might throw a wink at his lady to let her know who the real swinging dick in the room is.

5-10 dawg. Although I did almost bring my boots for that reason. Also I'm making inroads on some "reasonably" priced tickets for tomorrow night. Still a long shot but I'd appreciate the #vibes.

lol exactly

Do the olds go pretty crazy at these reunions/homecomings, Biff? Like, what's the scene? Reliving glory days or pretty tame?

used to crack up as an undergrad at the crazy olds in the basement at 5 am. i like to imagine biff and i shared a beer late night.

i tend to hang toward the back. that is until some shrimp in cowboy boots inevitably tries to body me up when i'm navigating to the bar. then i park it directly in front of him and pray he says something. might throw a wink at his lady to let her know who the real swinging dick in the room is.

Lol at anyone trying to body you up

all the best things to do in la are outside or divey imo.

There's a reason Michelin pulled out of LA. Donks would rather just spend money at shitty sceney places than have good fine dining.

Edit: and hang in hotels obvi

Last edited:
There's a reason Michelin pulled out of LA. Donks would rather just spend money at shitty sceney places than have good fine dining.

Edit: and hang in hotels obvi
LA has great food......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back