• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left the show last night after this one woman left with her friend/date (it was all fine, just fine -- they may have even just been friends, no noticeable romantic signs, although her body language was quite different with him than me.), and was going to hit up a friend's birthday gathering at a bar. Except my dumbass cat friend sent me an email Wednesday that said "hey, it's [friend's] birthday tomorrow, so we're gathering at 9:45 at [bar]."

Now that to me sounds like they are gathering TOMORROW (Thursday) for the friend's birthday, right? Anyway, rolled into the bar at like 10:30, no one in there. Texted cat friend -- "that was yesterday, my man, if you read the email and see that I was unclear, I apologize." Oh, I think you knew you were unclear, cat friend. I was all super apologetic figuring I'd spaced out. But no, checked the email this morning and there it was. I had even responded and said that I had tickets to a show [tomorrow] but that I probably wouldn't stay for the whole thing and that I'd check in. He didn't respond.

Whatever. I think I'm going to go see some Electronic Musical Giant Rabbits at the Art Museum tonight. Maybe that will set the universe on a different course.

Your cat friend is a piece of work.

Boss edited a proposal I wrote and changed the last couple paragraphs to bullet points. I asked him what was needed for the final draft and he said "flesh out those bullet points." So I changed them back to the original paragraphs verbatim to see if he'd notice, and he wrote back "great stuff" and sent it to his boss.

Verbatim?! Haha love this.

The funniest part about LA people is we all feel entitled to take the day off when it rains

Damnit this is annoying. Did some research in CA a few years ago and had like 45% show rate because it was drizzling.

i tend to hang toward the back. that is until some shrimp in cowboy boots inevitably tries to body me up when i'm navigating to the bar. then i park it directly in front of him and pray he says something. might throw a wink at his lady to let her know who the real swinging dick in the room is.

Big dick swangin

In the car again all we do is drive but this time I'm not a circus for a 2 year old. Just httd.

Making foodz for tomorrows tailgate... awar you will be missed. I'll make sure to yell at everyone enough for the both of us...

I'll plan to tone myself down in 2017. FHIHF!

I was going to LA in December for work but got the email today that the trip is off and instead ill be in New Orleans for a week. Wohoooooo!!!

Making foodz for tomorrows tailgate... awar you will be missed. I'll make sure to yell at everyone enough for the both of us...

I'll plan to tone myself down in 2017. FHIHF!

Wahhh so sad to miss you! NEVER TONE IT DOWN.

I was going to LA in December for work but got the email today that the trip is off and instead ill be in New Orleans for a week. Wohoooooo!!!

GET IT Good trade!

I have always been super confused at the whole thing where LA people can't drive in the rain. It's just rain. So weird.

I have not followed the news - is there a ballot measure in California to make weed legal? Like in Colorado? If so, is it going to pass. I could research this, but I want YOU to tell me.

I have not followed the news - is there a ballot measure in California to make weed legal? Like in Colorado? If so, is it going to pass. I could research this, but I want YOU to tell me.

Yes. Yes. It's called Prop 64.

I'm getting sick! What do I do?! I can't get sick until Monday! is this where I ask for vibes?

My younger sis, a grown ass woman, has gotten really into ghost hunting. Like, the fucking shit from the TV show where they go out with recorders and look for EVPs. What in the fuck?

Hehehe...World Series game delayed a couple extra minutes because Napoli was taking a dump.

Yes

M'lady

GIMk7Om.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back