• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steampunk is a subgenre of science fiction or science fantasy that incorporates technology and aesthetic designs inspired by 19th-century industrial steam-powered machinery.[1][2] Although its literary origins are sometimes associated with the cyberpunk genre,[3] steampunk works are often set in an alternative history of the 19th century's British Victorian era or American "Wild West", in a post-apocalyptic future during which steam power has maintained mainstream usage, or in a fantasy world that similarly employs steam power. Steampunk may, therefore, be described as neo-Victorian.

Hey my avatar is almost relevant again! My 2017 resolution is to make Vincent great again.

I don't know why but my mom claims she likes steam punk stuff

Its so stupid people just wear metal and put clocks on everything!!
I don't think they're clocks! They're, like, pressure gauges!

And AWAR, it's been around forever. Ever heard of Wild Wild West!? Tv show was around when Will Smith was only a child.

Taking the Kids to get flu shots later this morning. Oh man, the Boy is going to be so pissed.

I feel lost between literal and metaphorical pizza now I never know what anyone means. I'm assuming you mean literal though so thank you for the suggestion.

I don't think they're clocks! They're, like, pressure gauges!

And AWAR, it's been around forever. Ever heard of Wild Wild West!? Tv show was around when Will Smith was only a child.
Or hg wells

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back