• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
raw

doing some cursory research on downballot candidates. that (plus posting right now) probably will result in me not having time to vote today. oops. good intentions.

I am having such a hard time doing the research for all the downballot races. I am just struggling with candidate websites. I can't find a good non-partisan source either.

yeah the further down I go, the vaguer the info is getting. I'm taking some judge recommendations from my great city councilman (who is running unopposed).

Left the show last night after this one woman left with her friend/date (it was all fine, just fine -- they may have even just been friends, no noticeable romantic signs, although her body language was quite different with him than me.), and was going to hit up a friend's birthday gathering at a bar. Except my dumbass cat friend sent me an email Wednesday that said "hey, it's [friend's] birthday tomorrow, so we're gathering at 9:45 at [bar]."

Now that to me sounds like they are gathering TOMORROW (Thursday) for the friend's birthday, right? Anyway, rolled into the bar at like 10:30, no one in there. Texted cat friend -- "that was yesterday, my man, if you read the email and see that I was unclear, I apologize." Oh, I think you knew you were unclear, cat friend. I was all super apologetic figuring I'd spaced out. But no, checked the email this morning and there it was. I had even responded and said that I had tickets to a show [tomorrow] but that I probably wouldn't stay for the whole thing and that I'd check in. He didn't respond.

Whatever. I think I'm going to go see some Electronic Musical Giant Rabbits at the Art Museum tonight. Maybe that will set the universe on a different course.

Left the show last night after this one woman left with her friend/date (it was all fine, just fine -- they may have even just been friends, no noticeable romantic signs, although her body language was quite different with him than me.), and was going to hit up a friend's birthday gathering at a bar. Except my dumbass cat friend sent me an email Wednesday that said "hey, it's [friend's] birthday tomorrow, so we're gathering at 9:45 at [bar]."

Now that to me sounds like they are gathering TOMORROW (Thursday) for the friend's birthday, right? Anyway, rolled into the bar at like 10:30, no one in there. Texted cat friend -- "that was yesterday, my man, if you read the email and see that I was unclear, I apologize." Oh, I think you knew you were unclear, cat friend. I was all super apologetic figuring I'd spaced out. But no, checked the email this morning and there it was. I had even responded and said that I had tickets to a show [tomorrow] but that I probably wouldn't stay for the whole thing and that I'd check in. He didn't respond.

Whatever. I think I'm going to go see some Electronic Musical Giant Rabbits at the Art Museum tonight. Maybe that will set the universe on a different course.

We know you only go to Cat's Cradle and The Krunk. Just use the names.

Townie, it's another beautiful day in Greater North Carolina. What time are you hitting Wedge Brewery this afternoon ?

Anybody that wants to come hang out with the BSD crew is welcome by the Annex. We accept all comers. Just yell Doofus when you get in the parking lot and I will come find you.

We will be there around 9.

Class party at the ZSR Library Atrium tonight. #nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back