• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm tired of this election

i do hope that this abomination of an election gets each side to take an evaluation and TRY to move forward in what is best for the United States. this line in the sand is not good and i fear that this election makes things worse. there has to be a better way than voting party line and other can fuck off.

i do hope that this abomination of an election gets each side to take an evaluation and TRY to move forward in what is best for the United States. this line in the sand is not good and i fear that this election makes things worse. there has to be a better way than voting party line and other can fuck off.

My immediate fear after the election isn't Cruz filibustering all nominees. I think cooler heads in the senate will prevail. My fear is the house. It looks like the Pub advantage will be narrowed to the 15 range, and that could be the tipping point where Ryan either gets ousted or can't control the Freedom Caucus. I see Fox and TrumpbartTV fighting over control of the conservative movement and a house that becomes even more intransigent - to the point where passing budgets is pulling teeth. And none of those Freedom Caucus members have to worry about losing their next gerrymandered election.

Back