• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who are you voting for?

Who did you vote for / who are you voting for?

• Total voters
Numbers and I can each name at least one foreign leader and that was a requirement to get on this list.

You and Numbers used to be my default for these polls, and then this election happened and you cruelly made a point of publicly putting me on ignore. #NeverAgain

Voted Wednesday. Left President blank and pretty much straight 'Pub ticket from there down. Really only went because my Aunt is on the Davidson County school board ballot. Do better next time, America.

Does this register as a blank vote for President or just no vote at all? I'm a little concerned that people not voting for President and voting in other races will lead to allegations of voter fraud.

Does this register as a blank vote for President or just no vote at all? I'm a little concerned that people not voting for President and voting in other races will lead to allegations of voter fraud.

my understanding is no vote at all. If someone alleges voter fraud due to this, they are a moron. So looks like we'll be seeing many of those allegations after Election Day.

that's pretty good for you, unfortunately both you fail on virtually all of the other issues

YEAH!!! Neither of you HATE all Muslims with a burning blood passion. What's wrong with you?????

YEAH!!! Neither of you HATE all Muslims with a burning blood passion. What's wrong with you?????

I hear Muslims tend to be big fans of the Jews- it's why you'll find so many Jews in Pakistan or (Hillary's bff's) Saudi Arabia.

Voting for Hillary now. Voted for Trump in the primary in SC because I wanted to the pubs to nominate their worst possible candidate (check and mate on that one).

I didn't vote in the DC primary since it was at the end and worthless. By then Sanders was donking it up by not just going ahead and conceding. If the primary was earlier I probs would've voted for him.

I didn't vote in the primary for the 1st time in my life because I hated both Dem candidates (also hated former Mayor Carcetti). But will vote for Hillary. Would have considered Johnson if he had performed well and gained momentum, but I've been disappointed in his flakiness and lack of grasp of basic foreign affairs. The only candidate in any of the various parties who has impressed me at all has been Weld. I'd probably vote for him in 2020 if he could get the Pub nomination, but the chances of that are 0%.

No vote as far as I know. Don't see how leaving President blank would bring up any questions.

I'm at the point now where I'm thinking about a straight ticket vote for the first time.

I want Republicans out at every level of government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at the point now where I'm thinking about a straight ticket vote for the first time.

I want Republicans out at every level of government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I did yesterday.

If a Republican ran unopposed I did not vote for them either (as was the case 2-3 times).

Didn't vote in the primary and never have. Johnson will get my Presidential vote because he apparently isn't a pussy grabber or a crook, Aleppo be damned.

Back