• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who are you voting for?

Who did you vote for / who are you voting for?

• Total voters
My brother's know (and are also voting for Trump). Given the number of white males who are voting Trump you'd think it's not a big deal, but the people who hate Trump REALLY hate Trump. Just look how hateful some of the people on here are. They truly think Trump is a Nazi.

I'm not sure he's a nazi. I'm positive he's a sexual predator. Seems more worthy of hate than lying, general corruption, or being married to a sexual predator.

Edit: Is that better bkf?

Last edited:
I'm not sure he's a nazi. I'm positive he's a sexual predator. Seems more worthy of hate than lying or general corruption

LOL. What delicious irony...that 10 days before the election the Clinton campaign is down to desperately accusing its opponent of being a sexual predator....after one of them had been one of only two presidents in U.S. history to be impeached. And for what? Lying about being a sexual predator! You can't make this stuff up! And make no mistake....the Clintons are a team. Every position that Hillary Clinton has held in public government has been solely due to the fact that she was Bill Clinton's wife. Nobody would ever have heard of Hillary Rodham...and she sure as hell wouldn't be running for president today.

LOL. What delicious irony...that 10 days before the election the Clinton campaign is down to desperately accusing its opponent of being a sexual predator....after one of them had been one of only two presidents in U.S. history to be impeached. And for what? Lying about being a sexual predator! You can't make this stuff up! And make no mistake....the Clintons are a team. Every position that Hillary Clinton has held in public government has been solely due to the fact that she was Bill Clinton's wife. Nobody would ever have heard of Hillary Rodham...and she sure as hell wouldn't be running for president today.

Not a desperate accusation when he admitted to it himself.

Bird, don't confuse bob by using Trump's own words.

Bush - Clinton. I'd like to vote for Johnson but he just seems like an idiot. Awful awful awful candidates.

Back