• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who are you voting for?

Who did you vote for / who are you voting for?

• Total voters

lokisapocalypse

The Pumpfaker
Reaction score
I'm curious how many people supported Trump / Hillary in the primary or are just voting for their party.

Voted Wednesday. Left President blank and pretty much straight 'Pub ticket from there down. Really only went because my Aunt is on the Davidson County school board ballot. Do better next time, America.

I'm technically an independent now, but had been a registered republican up until a two years ago or so
Had I not registered as an independent I would've voted for Kaisch in the primary. Will be voting for Johnson in the election

Bernie in the primary, Hillary now. Contemplating trading my vote in certainly Trump Alabama with a third party voter in a swing state, i.e. Getting some one in a swing state to vote for Hillary and I'll vote for what ever third party candidate they want me to in Alabama.

O'Malley primary/Hillary now

So if there was a Not Hillary/Not Bernie primary/ Hillary now option on the poll that's what I would have clicked.

If there was a way to vote Johnson and be reasonably assured that either he would win or the election would go to the house, I'd do it. But that's not going to happen.

Kasich Primary/ Johnson or Trump now....Depending on what kind of mood I'm in on the 8th.

Numbers and I can each name at least one foreign leader and that was a requirement to get on this list.

You didn't have my option -Not Hillary primary-Hillary now

Back