• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

The corruption is in the coverup and repeated lying about the server and the missing emails.

I could spend 10 minutes on Google and find credible evidence that dozens of sitting and retired legislators and cabinet members behaved this way, including covering their tracks and lying about it.

I know I know, "everyone does it" is no excuse, but everyone fucking does it. :noidea:

Forwarding e-mails with sensitive info on it to another account or device is (also) a security violation. Since they didn't opt to prosecute the other violations, I don't know why they'd opt to prosecute these unless there is some fibbing going on. It would be sadly appropriate if Huma ended up being the one eating shit in all this. HRC skates and her shityhead hubby also somehow escapes unscathed. Gotta wonder how far her loyalty goes if that ends up being the case.

Except we are talking about Huma Abedin here not Hillary.

I absolutely have. And the F motherfucking BI looked a lot harder than I did. I still have not seen proof of corruption, and neither did they.

Pot, meet kettle. She should not have mixed SOS email with personal, but she has had every goddamn agency in the U.S., and a few outside the U.S., searching every body cavity she has and they haven't found the corruption. You can't even articulate her supposed crimes, and you call me a shill. That's rich

Why do you think she chose to use a private server? Why did the Inspector General for the State Department say her server would not have been allowed if they had known about it? She mishandled classified material and put the US at risk. There's a good chance she was hacked. A lot of legal experts and people in the FBI were perplexed by Comey's decision. It seems clear she should have been prosecuted. Anyway, you're a shill who continues to downplay and misrepresent what she did, like it was no big deal.

A lack of curiosity on your part does not equal a lack of evidence. The Russian interests who made substantial donations to the CF while the state department was reviewing a pending application to approve a sale of u.s. uranium mines to Rosatôm is prima faciə evidence.

I could spend 10 minutes on Google and find credible evidence that dozens of sitting and retired legislators and cabinet members behaved this way, including covering their tracks and lying about it.

I know I know, "everyone does it" is no excuse, but everyone fucking does it. :noidea:

Everyone bleaches 30,000 emails from their server when it its contents are subpoenaed by Congress?

Everyone bleaches 30,000 emails from their server when it its contents are subpoenaed by Congress?

Haven't we wasted enough tax dollars on this question? If guilt couldn't be established via due process or without it (WikiLeaks, which sets unbelievably dangerous precedent, regardless of one's politics), then I'm over it. You should be, too. Take the L, pubs.

There are ZERO generalizations. Each has SPECIFICS facts and ability to check them out. He did illegal and immoral things that ARE all over the map. Everything in that post is backed up.

As to the statement about your granddaughter, here it is:

"You worry about your granddaughter going into a bathroom. You should be far more worried about what Trump might do to her if she got within his reach."

The word MIGHT has meaning.

BTW, there is a case going on about Trump's exploits with a 13yo in FL.

That's not a generalization?

BTW, do you have a list of criminal convictions for all these illegal things that you say Trump has done?

Haven't we wasted enough tax dollars on this question? If guilt couldn't be established via due process or without it (WikiLeaks, which sets unbelievably dangerous precedent, regardless of one's politics), then I'm over it. You should be, too. Take the L, pubs.

LOL. When someone blatantly destroys evidence, everyone should just "get over" it.

LOL. When someone blatantly destroys evidence, everyone should just "get over" it.

We know that you won't.

How many tax payer dollars will be enough, bkf? When will the party of fiscal responsibility start acting fiscally responsible?

A lack of curiosity on your part does not equal a lack of evidence. The Russian interests who made substantial donations to the CF while the state department was reviewing a pending application to approve a sale of u.s. uranium mines to Rosatôm is prima faciə evidence.

Lol you people and your investigative committees, probes, rectal exams, plants, Julian Asanges, etc more than make up for my supposed lack of curiosity. But by all means, continue.

At least PH is honest about the situation, yeah she's the devil but I'm still gonna vote for her. I respect that

That's not a generalization?

BTW, do you have a list of criminal convictions for all these illegal things that you say Trump has done?

As Strickland asked is your Google broken?

Here are couple of them:

http://campaign-2016-trendolizer.leadstories.com/640481-trump-polish-workers.html

This one below shows Racial discrimnation in rentals, his BKs and sexual assault allegations and many more Trump immoral and illegal acts

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

Of course, bob will play them off and try to change the subject.

Back