• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

You continue to contribute nothing to the discussion.

You have admitted tu quoque is not a legitimate defense ("I know I know, "everyone does it" is no excuse, but everyone fucking does it."), but it's all you post, so what exactly is there to respond to?

We know that you won't.

How many tax payer dollars will be enough, bkf? When will the party of fiscal responsibility start acting fiscally responsible?

Well, when the person committing the crimes is trying to become the President of the United States....and has already milked her gig at the State Department for close to $100 million by peddling influence....I don't think we should just drop the matter because she chose to break more laws by destroying evidence relevant to an ongoing criminal investigation. But that's just me. I suppose that if we stopped enforcing all of our laws we could save a lot of tax dollars. (We could also do that if we put the breaks on the Democrats' Welfare State electoral strategy.)

You evidently don't know my position on HRC. Just lazy, bruh.

Which is the position of most of the Hillary voters on this board.

Meanwhile, the Trump supporters don't even want to know what he's hiding. Ignorance is bliss and they love it.

You evidently don't know my position on HRC. Just lazy, bruh.

totally bruh, you're totally against Hillary and are just holding your nose and defending everything she does. But you really, really don't support her and are totally a Bernie bro

totally bruh, you're totally against Hillary and are just holding your nose and defending everything she does. But you really, really don't support her and are totally a Bernie bro

Not quite. You'll find the acorn eventually, tho!

At least PH is honest about the situation, yeah she's the devil but I'm still gonna vote for her. I respect that

The devil no more than any politician is the devil. And we know more about hits devil than any of the other devil. Her opposition wants to elevate her to epic devil status, but you people just can't. Keep trying though

Well, when the person committing the crimes is trying to become the President of the United States....and has already milked her gig at the State Department for close to $100 million by peddling influence....I don't think we should just drop the matter because she chose to break more laws by destroying evidence relevant to an ongoing criminal investigation. But that's just me. I suppose that if we stopped enforcing all of our laws we could save a lot of tax dollars. (We could also do that if we put the breaks on the Democrats' Welfare State electoral strategy.)

why is this so difficult to understand?

The devil no more than any politician is the devil. And we know more about hits devil than any of the other devil. Her opposition wants to elevate her to epic devil status, but you people just can't. Keep trying though

Again, you know tu quoque is a fallacy but it's all you post

Y'all can't be this naive and if you are, then okay. Join the progressives and activists trying to reform the system rather than wasting millions of taxpayer dollars on a scapegoat. Look at the pub leadership, for Christ's sake.

why is this so difficult to understand?
Because the conclusion of the FBI seems to be different than the conclusion of the Hillary hating conspiracy theorists on this board.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

My thing is this changes nothing for like 99% of the people
Who were already going to vote for Hilldawg. Similarly, grab her by the poontang probably didn't hurt trump as much as the media liked to make people believe.

Fuck it all. We don't have a good candidate on either side of things. I vote everyone steps away from politics just for today, and cheers our Deacs on to bowl eligibility.

Creamy out! :dancindeac::dancindeac:

Because the conclusion of the FBI seems to be different than the conclusion of the Hillary hating conspiracy theorists on this board.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

This.

I'll repeat it so you numbnuts can understand:

She has been investigated. She has been probed. Every rock in her life has been looked under. Nothing to prosecute her with has been found. Hundreds of millions of dollar probes, friends. All you do is call for more investigations. Nothing found. Need another investigation then! It's comical.

Y'all can't be this naive and if you are, then okay. Join the progressives and activists trying to reform the system rather than wasting millions of taxpayer dollars on a scapegoat. Look at the pub leadership, for Christ's sake.

LOL. More of that WF millennial elitism on display. It never stops around here. "If you don't agree with me, you are just a naive uneducated rube. I, on the other hand, am enlightened."

Another great point. Beat her instead of crying foul at her every time she blows her nose. Ya got nothing, sore losers

Back