• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

My thing is this changes nothing for like 99% of the people
Who were already going to vote for Hilldawg. Similarly, grab her by the poontang probably didn't hurt trump as much as the media liked to make people believe.

Fuck it all. We don't have a good candidate on either side of things. I vote everyone steps away from politics just for today, and cheers our Deacs on to bowl eligibility.

Creamy out! :dancindeac::dancindeac:

I still think putting year 9 of BO on the table isn't the worst idea.

LOL. More of that WF millennial elitism on display. It never stops around here. "If you don't agree with me, you are just a naive uneducated rube. I, on the other hand, am enlightened."

I think you enlightened folks should launch another probe into hills ties emails

LOL. More of that WF millennial elitism on display. It never stops around here. "If you don't agree with me, you are just a naive uneducated rube. I, on the other hand, am enlightened."

I didn't go to wake, bkf.

And conservatism isn't conducive towards change. Pub leadership doesn't want reform. That's why the tea party and Trump are such popular movements and candidates but their methods do not facilitate change. If you want reform, then don't be a damn millennial and demand instant gratification. Do the hard work of creating political reform.

Because the conclusion of the FBI seems to be different than the conclusion of the Hillary hating conspiracy theorists on this board.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

So, your position is that deliberately destroying subpoenaed evidence in an ongoing criminal investigation by the Justice Department is no big deal?

So, your position is that deliberately destroying subpoenaed evidence in an ongoing criminal investigation by the Justice Department is no big deal?
Her personal emails weren't subpoenaed. Again we have an agency which is pretty knowledgeable in determining whether a law was potentially broken looking into this and they said no reasonable prosecuter would.

Last edited:
This is sort of old, so I am sure the list should be longer, but here are the crimes Hillary could be charged with. Likely she would already have plead this down if she were a regular citizen.

18USC§201 Bribery
18USC§208 Acts Effecting A Personal Financial Interest (Includes Recommendations)
18USC§371 Conspiracy
18USC§1001 False Statements
18USC§1341 Frauds And Swindles (Mail Fraud)
18USC§1343 Fraud By Wire
18USC§1349 Attempt And Conspiracy (To Commit Fraud)
18USC§1505 Obstruction Of Justice
18USC§1519 Destruction (Alteration Or Falsification) Of Records In Federal Investigation
18USC§1621 Perjury (Including Documents Signed Under Penalties Of Perjury)
18USC§1905 Disclosure Of Confidential Information
18USC§1924 Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material
18USC§2071 Concealment (Removal Or Mutilation) Of Government Records
18USC§7201 Attempt To Evade Or Defeat A Tax (Use Of Clinton Foundation Funds For Personal Or Political Purposes)
18USC§7212 Attempts To Interfere With Administration Of Internal Revenue Laws (Call To IRS On Behalf Of UBS Not Turning Over Accounts To IRS)

Lol you people and your investigative committees, probes, rectal exams, plants, Julian Asanges, etc more than make up for my supposed lack of curiosity. But by all means, continue.

You think the Russians who wanted to control the uranium ore had an independentlý sincere interest in the mission of the CF? It's okay. You can be hinest. I won't tell.

Apparently you guys love investigations until they don't produce the partisan results you think they should. If her breaking of the law was so obvious then they should have been easy picking for the fbi

Last edited:
This is sort of old, so I am sure the list should be longer, but here are the crimes Hillary could be charged with. Likely she would already have plead this down if she were a regular citizen.

18USC§201 Bribery
18USC§208 Acts Effecting A Personal Financial Interest (Includes Recommendations)
18USC§371 Conspiracy
18USC§1343 Fraud By Wire
18USC§1519 Destruction (Alteration Or Falsification) Of Records In Federal Investigation
18USC§1924 Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material
18USC§7201 Attempt To Evade Or Defeat A Tax (Use Of Clinton Foundation Funds For Personal Or Political Purposes)
18USC§7212 Attempts To Interfere With Administration Of Internal Revenue Laws (Call To IRS On Behalf Of UBS Not Turning Over Accounts To IRS)

I could be charged with them too. So could you. A prosecutor would have to feel the evidence were strong enough to prosecute.

You know this, don't play dumb

So, my thing is that I agree with most of what the board pubs are saying about this issue in principle and these (anti-war, anti-corruption, open democracy, etc.) are values that have always motivated my politics (or praxis or whatever you want to call it).

What I am less sure of is where this desire was for the last two decades among the political right? Do y'all care about these issues if it's not Hillary Clinton running?

If the answer to that is yes, then this is the moment for a bi partisan progressive coalition to confront political corruption head on. I've organized alongside of conservatives for my entire professional career, so this possibility is intriguing to me, rather than quibbling over whether women have a right to choose, denying transgender people equal rights, etc. It seems like there are finally progressives on both sides of the aisle and it seems like progress might finally be possible on some of these shared concerns.

This election gives me hope because there are so many more grounds for a bi partisan politics than there were even a year ago. That probably looks like a movement to dismantle Citizens United first and foremost. Telling partisan idiots like McConnell, Pelosi, and McCain to fuck off and do their jobs may be a good start.

18USC§201 Bribery
18USC§371 Conspiracy
18USC§1343 Fraud By Wire

As stated, this is close to the top 10 of dumbest posts ever on these here RJKarl boards. May God have mercy on your soul.

Back