• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

I see that 1 particular frequent poster is absent so far on this thread. He must be gathering his talking points and figuring out how to change the subject that Trump did something worse with Putin and the Russians.

Exactly. As incredible as it may seem, we may still have only seen the tip of the iceberg.

The voters still have time to open their eyes to the total corruption that the Clintons personify.

No they don't. Nothing is going to come out that will change anyone's vote. That would mean all their facebook and internet posts we're for nothing.

RJ is hitting up MSNBC and DailyKos to get his talking points. Will be here in no time.

Now that Obama has been caught up in the lies, maybe he has decided to loosen up to cover his own ass.

Hillary should withdraw as the Democratic nominee. Actually, that should have happened right after the point when she should have been indicted by Obama's Justice Department. You know, the one where Bill Clinton sat Loretta Lynch down on that tarmac and read her the riot act, just before Comey basically said that they were not going to indict her, even though everyone with have a brain easily understood that this is what should have happened.

Comey was evidently afraid that if Hillary was indicted, he might have committed suicide.

Comey obtains indictment of Hillary....

2998c8ae8c73c242f221d69b7ef59f75c0c4d6cf4c6183524d1c25ae862c941d.jpg

Cue bugle slowly playing taps....

i've asked this several times but what if mastery of corruption is actually an important qualification for an effective leader in a democracy

i've asked this several times but what if mastery of corruption is actually an important qualification for an effective leader in a democracy

Doofus would agree with you. There are quite a few cynics on here who have zero faith in democracy- not that our current system is all that democratic.

Has anyone ever answered you or do you just keep asking the same question like a four year old ?

looking forward to inaugration day when Hills outlaws the FBI and sends out the Hillstapo to eliminate all you rebel rousers

It ain't no thang. These boys are armed and will welcome the confrontation.

It is important in getting elected. Governing, not so much.

I don't think this letter changes much of anything. Maybe knocks the margin down a point. Most people who were voting for/against Hillary or for/against Trump aren't changing because if this turn.

Might snarl up the deplorables more, so there's a greater chance they try something after the election.

I'll answer you; it's not.

I actually find this depressing. Both candidates are so bad and keep getting worse. Hillary lost her moral compass decades ago, Trump is an inexperienced narcissist who will look like a nitwit at every world gathering. The next four years are going to suck no matter what. I guess Trump might be more entertaining, but he's dangerous and the financial markets are scared of him. Put him in the oval office and cue a recession. If Trump wins I lose money when my portfolio tanks. (FYI I've been a registered Republican for 21 years).

Edited to note that as has been stated, neither of these candidates will be able to govern after they are sworn in. One of them will be the weakest president in modern history.

Last edited:
Also, what is the "unrelated investigation" that is going through the WikiLeaks emails? Over the hacking (didn't they already say Russia did it)? The substantiation of pay to play in the State Dept.?

This is a boy who cries wolf scenario. The pro Trump / anti Hillary crowd have been trying to sling mud over these stupid emails for over a year now. If someone wrote an article now saying they had one of the missing emails and it said that Hillary had covered up a murder, would anyone believe it at this point?

Back