• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

COMEY is Putin's puppet?

tumblr_ma60wsa4iL1qdlh1io1_250.gif
tumblr_ma60wsa4iL1qdlh1io1_250.gif

my oh my, you guys get the invite to the circle jerk quickly. impressive

try not to hurt each other and relax and take slow strokes

ANTHONY'S WEINER turns out to be the smoking gun

Last edited:
All this time and that is the best you could come up with?

LOL. RJ's response to this speaks volumes about where we are today.....and it's going to get a lot worse. We have reached the point where Hillary has zero chance to govern this country....whether she wins the election or not. Nixon won a resounding landslide in 1972, carrying 49 states....and resigned from office just 21 months later. Hillary isn't going to have that luxury. Even if she wins this election it is going to be relatively to very close.....with a popular vote margin that is no more than 4% and could be much closer than that. She will be under an ethical and legal cloud from the day she takes office until the day she leaves. The already bitter division in the country will become even worse than it has been until now.

LOL. RJ's response to this speaks volumes about where we are today.....and it's going to get a lot worse. We have reached the point where Hillary has zero chance to govern this country....whether she wins the election or not. Nixon won a resounding landslide in 1972, carrying 49 states....and resigned from office just 21 months later. Hillary isn't going to have that luxury. Even if she wins this election it is going to be relatively to very close.....with a popular vote margin that is no more than 4% and could be much closer than that. She will be under an ethical and legal cloud from the day she takes office until the day she leaves. The already bitter division in the country will become even worse than it has been until now.

161024091729-tom-hanks-black-jeopardy-daily-hit-newday-00000906-large-169.jpg

huma abedin will have plenty of time on her hands soon enough

try her
She will be busy in the white house. Good keep your boy Bernie from a majority leadership position in the Senate though and delay implementation of progressive policies that you support her a decade or two. Funny stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back