• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

Law enforcement sources say the newly discovered emails are not related to WikiLeaks or the Clinton Foundation. They would not describe in further detail the content of the emails. A law enforcement official said the newly discovered emails were found on an electronic device that the FBI didn't previously have in its possession.

I wonder if Hillary has one more shit bomb in her bag of dirty tricks to drop on Trump. This election will be decided by who is the least injured on November 9th. It reminds me of a Rocky film.

I doubt any polls have been conducted since this "news" broke.

We don't know what this means yet except that it's a real bombshell. And it is unthinkable that the Director of the FBI would take this action lightly, that he would put this letter forth to the Congress of the United States saying there is more information out there about classified e-mails and call it to the attention of congress unless it was something requiring serious investigation. So that's where we are...

tumblr_ma60wsa4iL1qdlh1io1_250.gif

In actuality we know nothing of the sort

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Just wondering, what would it take to happen for something to more than a "nothing burger/ meh/ don't care". Seems like the FBI launching an investigation into a presidential candidate 11 days before an election would be a big deal in a normal election cycle.

as noted, they are not launching an investigation. As of this post, nothing but a letter from Comey stating they are examining emails has happened.

Law enforcement sources say the newly discovered emails are not related to WikiLeaks or the Clinton Foundation. They would not describe in further detail the content of the emails. A law enforcement official said the newly discovered emails were found on an electronic device that the FBI didn't previously have in its possession.

There was nothing in the original ones either LOL

Have you been drinking today? That's the 2nd response you've made today to one of my posts today that nothing whatsoever to do with anything I said in my post.

You were talking about Nate Silver. Do you think he creates his analysis our of thin air?

You were talking about Nate Silver. Do you think he creates his analysis our of thin air?

That's three responses that had nothing to do with anything I posted. When I said "Little Nate" I was not referring to Nate Silver.

When has Nate Silver ever posted on this board?

That's three responses that had nothing to do with anything I posted. When I said "Little Nate" I was not referring to Nate Silver.

When has Nate Silver ever posted on this board?

There's as much evidence he's posted here in the last few years as there is you have.

There's as much evidence he's posted here in the last few years as there is you have.

At times it is better to be silent and thought a fool, etc., etc.

Just another example of why parents aren't getting their money's worth for those $250K WF degrees.

Last edited:
Then who on earth is Little Nate and why are you calling him out?

I believe Little Nate is FuckedMouthRube who for some reason bfk has a random problem with or doesn't like his posts and commentary on the election but for some reason making some random call out that makes little to no sense was the troll move as opposed to providing a counter to one of FMR's posts

So basically... :noidea:

Go back and read this thread. Don't you follow thread discussions before responding to them? (And I wasn't calling him out. I was asking when he was going to come on this thread and give us the benefit of his words of wisdom.)

Back