• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DEMOCRATS SHOULD ASK CLINTON TO STEP ASIDE

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...clinton-emails-kass-1030-20161028-column.html

If you take a step back from tribal politics, you'll see that Mrs. Clinton has clearly disqualified herself from ever coming near classified information again. If she were a young person straight out of grad school hoping to land a government job, Hillary Clinton would be laughed out of Washington with her record. She'd never be hired.

As secretary of state she kept classified documents on the home-brew server in her basement, which is against the law. She lied about it to the American people. She couldn't remember details dozens of times when questioned by the FBI. Her aides destroyed evidence by BleachBit and hammers. Her husband, Bill, met secretly on an airport tarmac with Attorney General Loretta Lynch for about a half-hour, and all they said they talked about was golf and the grandkids.

And there was no prosecution of Hillary.

That isn't merely wrong and unethical. It is poisonous.

Last edited:
Yep. Pretty certain there is much much worse out there on Trump and we will hear about it this week.

You mean like the sex parties with 15-20 year olds? Already out.

I'd love for Hillary to step aside, but it ain't happening.

Rick Wilson is a bigger cock tease for Democrats than Comey was for Republicans.

Your fellow Trumpshills on Twitter aren't saying "meh". They are frantically tweeting Kellyanne Conway and Roger Stone as we speak. Wilson said this morning on Twitter it has nothing to do with the child rape case. He's been saying this is coming for days and to wait for it.

Last edited:
This thread is fascinating. Riveting, really. It's a work of genius. Well done, fellas.

5uhhdghzdoux.jpg

You mean like the sex parties with 15-20 year olds? Already out.

I'd love for Hillary to step aside, but it ain't happening.
If Hillary wants to step aside on Nov 9th I'll be ok with that. That would be very ignominious for the first female president, but I wouldn't be upset about a Kaine presidency.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

If Hillary wants to step aside on Nov 9th I'll be ok with that. That would be very ignominious for the first female president, but I wouldn't be upset about a Kaine presidency.

Not entirely sold on Kaine, but definitely an upgrade over HRC. Hilarious to hear Jill Stein talking trash about levels of support.

Yep. Pretty certain there is much much worse out there on Trump and we will hear about it this week.

Scrambling, desperate Democrats in an election they were sure was in the bag are going to be fun to watch in the next 9 days.

Good luck on dislodging any Trump votes. All you are going to do is increase the anger and the anti-establishment turnout.

"It's a fresh wind that blows against The Empire."

Scrambling, desperate Democrats in an election they were sure was in the bag are going to be fun to watch in the next 9 days.

Good luck on dislodging any Trump votes. All you are going to do is increase the anger and the anti-establishment turnout.

"It's a fresh wind that blows against The Empire."
Here you are rubbing yourself raw over a 20% chance. You picked a bad time to become a Republican.

At 15% all hope was lost, but 20%? Celebrate good times, come on!

Back