• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Abedin in the dark

Amazing...somethings never change. I had always hoped RJ and others would mellow and think as intelligent Wake grads rather merely than drink and regurgitate the Dem's koolaide. I recognize RJ, in particular, is as huge of a Clinton fan as I think the Clintons are the epitome of all things evil in our political process. But, years ago, we argued that the press was bias - he claimed it was not despite obvious proof that it was (some may recall how one day every major news show had a report on whether Bush had the gravitas to be President, a clear talking point issued by the Dems, and something I can't recall hearing since). Going back the Clintons were gifted in their ability to deflect, distract, and down right obfuscate any negative issue.

All these years later, the press is clearly biased with email and undercover video proof and proof Hillary was handed debate questions. The Clintons still avoid answering questions directly, as do many Dems on these boards, and try to drum up the most elaborate counter accusations with full knowledge the press in their back pocket will run with the story and write op-eds to try to make the implausible seem real to the masses.

Only, as with anyone who uses lies to hide their own complicity, eventually the lies catch up with you. I only deleted my yoga and wedding emails even though I felt it necessary to use bleach bit? And, half of the country nod their heads as if that is reasonable? The Russian stole the emails and therefore they can't be verified as not to be altered? And, half the country nod their heads as if that is reasaonable? The press harps on Trump's rating and comments about women (Harvard suspended their men's soccer team for their practice of rating freshman women players-in the day the men would line the quad to rate the co-eds who made several trips to the post office then in Poteat.) while not finding issue (at least in terms of broadcast time) with the Clinton Foundation and State Department issues. Really?

Of course, now it seems at least five foreign hacks occurred making it hard to defend the Russian source and more importantly the altering of messages. And, we have Weiner and the emails on his computers. In the old grad school test of giving data points and ranking them from proves, strongly supports, has no impact, strongly disproves, disproves, the news of late certainly rise to the level of strongly disproving Hillary's Russian defense and other deflections.

Come on and lift your heads out of the Dem butt you have it stuck in and take a non-partisan look for once and allow yourself to see the facts unfiltered instead of through a political lens. Just as the press bias was obvious to many of us years ago and our stance has been proven, the issues with Hillary and the Clintons are only going to get worse and will be proven. Get ready for the second impeachment proceding against a Clinton if she prevails Tuesday.

oldman, you should learn how to read. I have said DOZENS of times that Hillary isn't close to my first choice for POTUS this time. I've posted Biden and Sherrod Brown were far better choices. I said I would have preferred Warren also. But don't let DOZENS of posts get in the way of your IGNORANT, BASELESS rant.

There's an allegation of EXACTLY ONE debate question being given to Clinton in a PRIMARY debate. Your characterization of many is FOS also.

As to "now it seems at least five foreign hacks occurred making it hard to defend the Russian source and more importantly the altering of messages.", Brett Baeir has been forced to say this was total FABRICATION. There is no evidence of this. AGAIN, you are FOS.

Donald Trump is the worst human being to run POTUS from a major party in well over 150 years. He is a proven thief, admitted sexual abuser, ignorant of world events, proven racist in apartment rentals, favorite of all the of the nation's major white supremacist groups, stole from his own charity, a pawn of Valdimir Putin and much more.

Nah, she eats out Hillary's crusty box.

People tell me that Hillary is acting ‘like a retard’ since her head injury. Frankly, considering her normal behavior, I’m surprised anyone noticed! (this is a joke!) Have someone talk to her doctor and see if there’s anything he can give her.

Also, I’ve noticed she’s had an "odor" lately. It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine, and farts. I’m guessing it’s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes. Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I don’t know what to do about this. — any suggestions would be appreciated.
–sent from my iPad–
john.podesta@gmail.com

Amazing...somethings never change. I had always hoped RJ and others would mellow and think as intelligent Wake grads rather merely than drink and regurgitate the Dem's koolaide. I recognize RJ, in particular, is as huge of a Clinton fan as I think the Clintons are the epitome of all things evil in our political process. But, years ago, we argued that the press was bias - he claimed it was not despite obvious proof that it was (some may recall how one day every major news show had a report on whether Bush had the gravitas to be President, a clear talking point issued by the Dems, and something I can't recall hearing since). Going back the Clintons were gifted in their ability to deflect, distract, and down right obfuscate any negative issue.

All these years later, the press is clearly biased with email and undercover video proof and proof Hillary was handed debate questions. The Clintons still avoid answering questions directly, as do many Dems on these boards, and try to drum up the most elaborate counter accusations with full knowledge the press in their back pocket will run with the story and write op-eds to try to make the implausible seem real to the masses.

Only, as with anyone who uses lies to hide their own complicity, eventually the lies catch up with you. I only deleted my yoga and wedding emails even though I felt it necessary to use bleach bit? And, half of the country nod their heads as if that is reasonable? The Russian stole the emails and therefore they can't be verified as not to be altered? And, half the country nod their heads as if that is reasaonable? The press harps on Trump's rating and comments about women (Harvard suspended their men's soccer team for their practice of rating freshman women players-in the day the men would line the quad to rate the co-eds who made several trips to the post office then in Poteat.) while not finding issue (at least in terms of broadcast time) with the Clinton Foundation and State Department issues. Really?

Of course, now it seems at least five foreign hacks occurred making it hard to defend the Russian source and more importantly the altering of messages. And, we have Weiner and the emails on his computers. In the old grad school test of giving data points and ranking them from proves, strongly supports, has no impact, strongly disproves, disproves, the news of late certainly rise to the level of strongly disproving Hillary's Russian defense and other deflections.

Come on and lift your heads out of the Dem butt you have it stuck in and take a non-partisan look for once and allow yourself to see the facts unfiltered instead of through a political lens. Just as the press bias was obvious to many of us years ago and our stance has been proven, the issues with Hillary and the Clintons are only going to get worse and will be proven. Get ready for the second impeachment proceding against a Clinton if she prevails Tuesday.
You're a clown.

classic oldman post

I like how the debate questions being known in advance is just an allegation to RJ, while everything alleged about Trump is the God's honest proven truth.

oldman, you should learn how to read. I have said DOZENS of times that Hillary isn't close to my first choice for POTUS this time. I've posted Biden and Sherrod Brown were far better choices. I said I would have preferred Warren also. But don't let DOZENS of posts get in the way of your IGNORANT, BASELESS rant.

There's an allegation of EXACTLY ONE debate question being given to Clinton in a PRIMARY debate. Your characterization of many is FOS also.

As to "now it seems at least five foreign hacks occurred making it hard to defend the Russian source and more importantly the altering of messages.", Brett Baeir has been forced to say this was total FABRICATION. There is no evidence of this. AGAIN, you are FOS.

Donald Trump is the worst human being to run POTUS from a major party in well over 150 years. He is a proven thief, admitted sexual abuser, ignorant of world events, proven racist in apartment rentals, favorite of all the of the nation's major white supremacist groups, stole from his own charity, a pawn of Valdimir Putin and much more.

Its just sad now. I mean if only you could get these talking points to the media.

I know its driving you crazy. In the past these type of accusations were always enough to do the trick. Problem is its been worn out similar to the whole cry wolf syndrome. That and your candidate is a mess. You still might pull this off but eitherbway the american people are wising up to the bullshit tactics to end discusions and divide the people.

[/B]

Its just sad now. I mean if only you could get these talking points to the media.

I know its driving you crazy. In the past these type of accusations were always enough to do the trick. Problem is its been worn out similar to the whole cry wolf syndrome. That and your candidate is a mess. You still might pull this off but eitherbway the american people are wising up to the bullshit tactics to end discusions and divide the people.

Your mean like Trump's white supremacist act to divide people? Trump did really well uniting us with Mexicans, Muslims, women, people with disabilities.

Yep, you've got that one correct.

:bowrofl:

So Republicans hate normal politicians and Hillary is beyond normal?

Just saw this quoted text. Brilliant PH-ism here. Create a position and then attempt to make me defend it. You aren't going to get me anymore Ph. Ive got you figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are any of you familiar with Dick Cheney?

Looking back I find there to be plenty of evidence that Cheney conducted himself outside the bounds of normal gamesmanship. When he was elected VP I was a junior at Wake so my immediate awareness wasn't all that high.

I can safely say that he is not a baseline I would like to use for what is acceptable conduct. There is a good argument to be made that Hillary uses his playbook. There are a lot of similarities: Pay for play, intimidation, a track record of immense dishonesty, etc... I guess the only difference is that he came around on gay marriage sooner than Hillary.

Just saw this quoted text. Brilliant PH-ism here. Create a position and then attempt to make me defend it. You aren't going to get me anymore Ph. Ive got you figured out.

Whatever. Good luck making the case Republicans don't hate normal politicians.

I won't make that case because I have never addressed it. You just pinned an opinion on me. It was a power play and you do it all the time to control the narrative. I'm not going to go there and I'm going to continue to call it out when I see it.

Back