• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carville cracks...is rjk next?

RJ already has.

I've always liked Carville, but he is a loyal soldier going down with the ship. Seems fitting. Same with Brazille and Podesta, except that I never liked them.

If Carville is this upset and hyperventilating over Russkies and the end of democracy over the Weiner's laptop, the dems must really think they are in trouble.

It is strange to see a democratic commentator engage in the level of discourse engaged in daily by Republican counterparts on Fox News, etc. Makes me uncomfortable.

If Carville is this upset and hyperventilating over Russkies and the end of democracy over the Weiner's laptop, the dems must really think they are in trouble.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f78716d6b4b716f756846364d32773d3d2d3231373433353032332e313433303838383639623535316336332e6a7067

I've never said Congress was in cahoots with Putin. Nor did I say Comey was in bed with Putin. Comey broke DOJ rule and his own rule about "too close to the election". His refusal to publicly agree with all the other security departments in our government about Russia hacking is quite puzzling.

As to Trump being punked and pimped by Putin, three of his top people have either made millions from Putin, met with Putin and been a guest on his TV network or started negotiations to end Russian sanctions are all smoking guns.

RJ already has.

I've always liked Carville, but he is a loyal soldier going down with the ship. Seems fitting. Same with Brazille and Podesta, except that I never liked them.

I despise all three of those people....and you can throw Paul Begala and Lanny Davis in there with them. Brazile has shown herself to be nothing more than a lying Clinton hack who got caught red-handed and tried to insinuate that she was a victim of racist persecution by those who questioned her behavior and subsequent lies about it.

I hope that all Bernie Sanders supporters understand that what we have here was the head of the DNC deliberately trying to prevent their candidate from getting the Democratic nomination.

I've never said Congress was in cahoots with Putin. Nor did I say Comey was in bed with Putin. Comey broke DOJ rule and his own rule about "too close to the election". His refusal to publicly agree with all the other security departments in our government about Russia hacking is quite puzzling.

As to Trump being punked and pimped by Putin, three of his top people have either made millions from Putin, met with Putin and been a guest on his TV network or started negotiations to end Russian sanctions are all smoking guns.

All precedent went out the window the moment we had a major party candidate running for president while under an active FBI criminal investigation.

All precedent went out the window the moment we had a major party candidate running for president while under an active FBI criminal investigation.

It's a load of crap. The investigation was allegedly over and this is about an employee not Hillary.

Didn't you used to be in the DA's office? What would your boss have thought if you went to the press to say, you are thinking about looking at a politician but have no evidence that anything has actually happened. Add to that you've have what little information you do have for a week and haven't looked at it.

Even RW, Fox contributor, Trump supporter Jeanine Pirro said Comey was wrong:

"Saturday on Justice, Judge Jeanine Pirro said that FBI Director James Comey's decision to send a letter to Congress notifying them of the discovery of further emails relevant to the probe into Hillary Clinton's alleged mishandling of classified information "disgraces and politicizes" the bureau.

"[This] is symptomatic of all that is wrong in Washington," she said.

"One of the most revered agencies in our nation's history--now seen as putting its finger on the scales of justice--should not now be front and center," Pirro said, "You know I support Donald Trump and want him to win, but whether it's Hillary Clinton or anyone else, Comey's actions violate not only longstanding Justice Department policy...but the most fundamental rules of fairness and impartiality."

Pirro discussed her own similar situation involving the DOJ: In 2006, she ran on the Republican/Conservative/Independent ticket for New York State Attorney General."

Many other Republicans have echoed this. Hell, Chuck Grassley has said it.

You and Comey are completely wrong about this one.

The Clintons have a way of doing this to people. Board shills should jump off that train before it is too late.

As for RJ, I assumed he had this moment about 30 years ago and never recovered.

Back