• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will Hillary Be Indicted?

Presodent Kaine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please go away.

It'll cost ya'

paypal_logo.jpg

She likely will evade indictment, but do we really want to elect someone who might be?

i mean, can we honestly say Donald Trump isn't likely to be indicted for something

I'd like to know the particular legal charge. I assume it's something more specific than simply "treason."

Serious question:

When she said she didn't know what (C) meant on an email, do you believe her or do you think she's lying? If it's truthful, she's got to be too stupid and incompetent be be POTUS to not know that after four years as Secretary of State. And otherwise she's lying.

If the FBI determines that she changed or destroyed any emails that should have been turned over during the investigation, obstruction of justice for one.

Thanks. That was actually a genuine question I asked. There is plenty of talk about her private email server, but I haven't read any kind of actual, thoughtful legal analysis of what crimes she may have allegedly committed.

What would these deleted emails have supposedly said?

Thanks. That was actually a genuine question I asked. There is plenty of talk about her private email server, but I haven't read any kind of actual, thoughtful legal analysis of what crimes she may have allegedly committed.

What would these deleted emails have supposedly said?

The 33k deleted e-mails were all supposedly of a "personal nature" and full of wedding planning and yoga reservations. Nothing "work related."

So, even if they aren't explicitly "Great! 20% of our Uranium will go to you, Russia, for 3 Brinks trucks of cash towards the Clinton Foundation!" type of e-mails but are still work related, she will likely suffer in the court of public opinion. More confirmation bias, etc

Jesus fucking Christ can we please put a stop to all the threads Moonz starts?

No.

You know what's more annoying than the threads he starts, and the posts of BSF and BKF?

The constant whining by people who want them banned/posting limited simply because they don't want something that might pierce their precious little bubble of political thought.

If you don't want to read what they post, use the ignore function.

Back