• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will Hillary Be Indicted?

Presodent Kaine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No.

You know what's more annoying than the threads he starts, and the posts of BSF and BKF?

The constant whining by people who want them banned/posting limited simply because they don't want something that might pierce their precious little bubble of political thought.

If you don't want to read what they post, use the ignore function.

It's not what he is posting at all, it's the sheer amount that he posts with no substance whatsoever. He is already on ignore, but he isn't interested in actual discourse at all.

His entire schtick is to post things ad nauseum, taunt, troll, and irritate people to get a reaction. If that isn't violating the "don't be an asshole" rule, then I don't know what it would take to do so.

I thoroughly disagree with most of the content that JHMD, and hell, even BKF posts, but they are engaging in actual conversation about topics at hand and not out to just get a reaction on an internet message board.

No.

You know what's more annoying than the threads he starts, and the posts of BSF and BKF?

The constant whining by people who want them banned/posting limited simply because they don't want something that might pierce their precious little bubble of political thought.

If you don't want to read what they post, use the ignore function.

Nope. What you describe is significantly less annoying.

If Trump is President, he will be indicted. And if the Bobs want to bet on that one, I am in.

It's not what he is posting at all, it's the sheer amount that he posts with no substance whatsoever. He is already on ignore, but he isn't interested in actual discourse at all.

His entire schtick is to post things ad nauseum, taunt, troll, and irritate people to get a reaction. If that isn't violating the "don't be an asshole" rule, then I don't know what it would take to do so.

I thoroughly disagree with most of the content that JHMD, and hell, even BKF posts, but they are engaging in actual conversation about topics at hand and not out to just get a reaction on an internet message board.

moonz experienced arrested development when he was 12 or so.

moonz experienced arrested development when he was 12 or so.

You must think the glass is half full if there is a single drop of water in it to think moon made it twelve in the maturation process.

The Clinton team is going to need an off-site retreat to heal all the backstabbing revealed in the Podesta emails. I wonder if Lanny Davis knew how he was regarded by the campaign team? That guy has carried a lot of Clinton water over the years.

I can tell that the Hillary Clinton Administration is going to offer a great work environment!

you still can't ban/mute someone because they're being annoying

you still can't ban/mute someone because they're being annoying

Under a President Trump, Moonz will be silenced.

In all seriousness, at what point is his act trolling/"being an asshole" vs. just "being annoying"? I don't care that he is posting things that I disagree with, I care that he is spamming the board with 5 threads a day that are already being discussed on other threads.

See, SHD said, actual, thoughtful legal analysis. You posted an article by this guy:

1480.jpg

Now, while this guy looks like a not quite fully cooked wall mart greeter, I still went and looked for his bio or any list of qualifications that would suggest he has the intellect to understand anything about the handling of classified emails or the criminal justice system in general. Like most brietbart and alt right "writers" there is very little. Here is his only bio:

http://humanevents.com/author/john-hayward/

John Hayward began his blogging career as a guest writer at Hot Air under the pen name "Doctor Zero," producing a collection of essays entitled Doctor Zero: Year One. He is a great admirer of free-market thinkers such as Arthur Laffer, Milton Friedman, and Thomas Sowell. He writes both political and cultural commentary, including book and movie reviews. An avid fan of horror and fantasy fiction, he has produced an e-book collection of short horror stories entitled Persistent Dread. John is a former staff writer for Human Events. He is a regular guest on the Rusty Humphries radio show, and has appeared on numerous other local and national radio programs, including G. Gordon Liddy, BattleLine, and Dennis Miller.

Now, since you clearly dont really understand how the internet works, let me give you a little piece of advice, if someone posts a bio and it has no information on their education or qualifications, it means THEY HAVE NONE. It means their opinion doesnt matter any more than the guy at the bus station passed out on Boone's farm.

One more week and all the rednecks can finally go back in their holes.

i bet he has a sweet WoW character, too. probably really digging the new expansion

Under a President Trump, Moonz will be silenced.

In all seriousness, at what point is his act trolling/"being an asshole" vs. just "being annoying"? I don't care that he is posting things that I disagree with, I care that he is spamming the board with 5 threads a day that are already being discussed on other threads.

wgaf

i tell moon he's being annoying all the time, but that's where that should end, not whining about stopping him from posting

same for bsf or any other mouthbreathing trump moron starting a thread every time they see a new tweet or remember a parody login

the only thing that could use some moderation is the parody account abuse

Serious question:

When she said she didn't know what (C) meant on an email, do you believe her or do you think she's lying? If it's truthful, she's got to be too stupid and incompetent be be POTUS to not know that after four years as Secretary of State. And otherwise she's lying.

Essentially why I dismissed Trump when he revived the birther BS in 2011. Had zero idea he would ever run for POTUS or any of the bizarre shit that would come later, but was amazed Trump would blow up his own public image at that point. He was 15 when Obama was born, so how could he believe there was a massive cover up in 1961 by two college students to preserve their half Black child's future presidential prospects? Trump also let that nonsense smolder for 5 years before snuffing it out only because Conway finally convinced him he couldn't win swing states only with rural OWGs.

The emails are a red herring

what's going to fuck hillary in the ass is the fact that the clinton foundation is a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE in collusion with the justice department

If trump loses, say hello to creepy PRESIDENT KAINE

spin that rjk and chris and shoo

Back